Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I know I'm probably going to catch flack for this, but I just don't get the fascination with her. Doesn't do anything for me at all. As Sinister points out, she's too skinny. Meh. And I just don't think 'hot', when I see her.

Hot, to me, is the chic that hosts NFL Network sometimes (forgetting her name now). Smoking hot 35 year old. Even hotter, is the chic that used to co-host NFL Fantasy Live, Jamie Maggio.

Edit: just remembered the name of the woman above. Amber Theoharis. Yes, please.

I think she's more "Beautiful" than hot, like 60-40/70-30. 100% hot is all about curves. When I think hot, that usually means that instinctively, sex is the first thing that pops into my mind when I see her (for any woman who views this and thinks it is shallow, just know that it's the same for every guy on the planet, no matter what they tell you).

Beautiful girl next door is what I would use to describe Czarniak. I'd do all kinds of sentimental stuff like carve our names on tree bark, write her scented love letters, etc. That woman is beautiful.

That chick Carissa Thompson that used to host Sports Nation was ridiculous. That is just drop dead sexy.

Did they promise it right back to you?  I've never gotten them back until I move out, & that's only if everything kinda looks like it did when you moved in...

They did. We moved out three weeks ago, and everything was better than when we arrived (they said so). It was supposedly sent last Friday, so fingers are crossed for today or tomorrow.

They did. We moved out three weeks ago, and everything was better than when we arrived (they said so). It was supposedly sent last Friday, so fingers are crossed for today or tomorrow.

Sorry, thought you were talkin about the place you just moved into, whoops it's Friday (brain going, going....)

Cool, and sorry about the cuisine, too, been there.  Got a job & stuff?  Been worried about ya for a while, hope all is going ok with your move!

Hail!

My boss wants to give me all these extra responsibilities, without giving me any type of pay raise.  I want to do them and show that I'm a good worker, but I also cringe at the idea of extra work.  What I really want to do is slice open her fat belly.

Yikes!  My Persian owners don't want to hire a daytime dishwasher.  So they expect me to wash dishes, as well as serve fine dining, for $2.13/hr.  Are they as high as I am? 

Yikes!  My Persian owners don't want to hire a daytime dishwasher.  So they expect me to wash dishes, as well as serve fine dining, for $2.13/hr.  Are they as high as I am? 

That is ridiculous.

It's like they don't want to spend some extra dough just to keep their business running smoother.  They'd rather their current employees do extra work...with no extra pay.  Doesn't make sense.

That is ridiculous.

It's like they don't want to spend some extra dough just to keep their business running smoother.  They'd rather their current employees do extra work...with no extra pay.  Doesn't make sense.

And to be better & faster, without having to make our own salads, desserts, and wash our own dishes would lead to bigger & better sales...tell that to Persians who worked as execs for Yamaha motorcycles over yonder, yet come here for money and have no idea how to run a restaurant.  I've been doing this since before they even came to this country, yet I do absolutely nothing right.  YOU MUST DO AS THEY SAY.  Nevermind that an actual guest (who is paying for my service) asked me for something at that point.  Ignore it and do as I say.  Really? 

Did anyone see Louis C.K. on Conan the other night?

Oh yeah. We are huge fans. We got to see him in Boston in January...I can't wait until Louie comes back.

Sorry, thought you were talkin about the place you just moved into, whoops it's Friday (brain going, going....)

Cool, and sorry about the cuisine, too, been there.  Got a job & stuff?  Been worried about ya for a while, hope all is going ok with your move!

Hail!

Thanks, everything is going pretty good :)

I'll be starting at Blackbaud on 10/1 (it's one of Charleston's largest employers, & I've heard nothing but great things). We are just looking forward into settling into a routine and having money to enjoy the city.

I don't know if I could ever do online dating.  Though I imagine for a woman it helps you filter out some of the tools.

That's what I thought...although I don't think it's for me either.  I just can't get into it.

what websites are you using?

EHarmony & Match.  Haven't gone on any dates though.  Don't think it's for me.  

That's what I thought...although I don't think it's for me either.  I just can't get into it.

EHarmony & Match.  Haven't gone on any dates though.  Don't think it's for me.  

How long have you been at it? You may want to stay patient, and if you feel like it, maybe look around where you live as well (if you aren't already). I will say that if you don't think there is anything that online dating can offer you (and truly believe that) then you might just want to look elsewhere.

Not to pry, but I've seen some of your posts explaining a little bit of your situation as of fairly recently, and I'd say that maybe you just need a little more you time, before you're ready to get back out there. I know some women who don't like the "Forced" absolute nature of dating sites, especially when getting out of fairly lengthy relationships. So I would say just to maybe stick with it (if you truly want to) and just stay patient and don't rush things (not implying you that were, necessarily). Though most of those sites are geared towards women and men who've "Been around the block" multiple times, and are looking for a potential long term solution, things don't always have to be that serious.

How long have you been at it? You may want to stay patient, and if you feel like it, maybe look around where you live as well (if you aren't already). I will say that if you don't think there is anything that online dating can offer you (and truly believe that) then you might just want to look elsewhere.

Not to pry, but I've seen some of your posts explaining a little bit of your situation as of fairly recently, and I'd say that maybe you just need a little more you time, before you're ready to get back out there. I know some women who don't like the "Forced" absolute nature of dating sites, especially when getting out of fairly lengthy relationships. So I would say just to maybe stick with it (if you truly want to) and just stay patient and don't rush things (not implying you that were, necessarily). Though most of those sites are geared towards women and men who've "Been around the block" multiple times, and are looking for a potential long term solution, things don't always have to be that serious.

For one so young, Mr S is a very wise man indeed.

Hail.  

Archived