Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ask the Panther fans whether or not they'll bring their Redskins gear back out if we start winning again, and ask the Cowboy fans if they even know who they're playing next week, or if they can even name anyone on their team other than Ware and Romo.

I've been to NC, and met a **** ton of Panther/Skins fans, and I've trashed talked a few DC area Boys fans who couldn't answer either question right off the bat. Seriously.

Thanks for the advice, but, trust me, I can handle these idiots.

The Panther fan approached me first, saying "0-16?". I just said if anyone would know what an 0-16 team looks like, I'd be you (they finished 1-15 under Siefert one year). And I think we finished with that record around 94 or so, but he's too dumb to know that. He's also too dumb to realize that by them beating the Giants, benefits us.

The Cowboys fan asked me if we were going to win any games this year. He caught me at a bad time, as I was on my way to lunch and didn't have time to talk. I just said "yeah, several of them", and kept walking. I will see him again tomorrow, and at that point I'll bring out the heavy artillery.He's not quite as dumb as your typical Cowboys fan, he could probably name at least 5 players.

I dont really run into many Redskins/Panther fans. Only one I know of off the top of my head. But the Cowboys fan I was speaking of above, is a Panthers fan, too. Can't stand idiots that pull for two teams. Especially in the same conference.

spencer is out for the season. I hate how now that the team and RG3 is struggling, all these haters are coming out and saying RG3 is overhyped, vick 2.0, arrogant, egotistical, questioning his leadership, and etc. They sure weren't saying anything last year.

That's what the media does. They build people up, and they tear them down. I knew it would happen eventually, as everybody goes through a rough patch.  The sad part is that part of his own fanbase is turning on him. I don't go the "Fan Card" route, but some of these cats should seriously just stop watching sports and go find a therapist. It's sickening. 

Last year was the worst thing that could ever happen to this fanbase. Unrealistic expectations. I was expecting this RG3 in the beginning of last year. Instead of allowing him to give and take some lumps, people want him benched. Instead of sticking with the Shanahans/Allen, they want the team blown up, so they can yet again get an opportunity to bash Snyder for picking a HC they didn't like, so we can repeat the suck cycle all over again. At the first sign of trouble, they act like babies.

so there's a backed up sewer line somehwere....the entire building i work in smells like farts.  fire dept came out and everything.  Maintenance dudes are working on it as fast as they can, but good lord it smells like ass in here. 

You know my hatred for and annoyance of all things politics definitely extends to him, but I can't lie: Keith Olberman has been back on ESPN for like a month and he already has the best sports show on TV. Absolutely the ONLY damn daily show on ESPN--or and sports station--thats worth watching. The dude just knows what he's doing. I can't deny greatness.

I posted the Krinkles clown video in the Creepy thread.. So I read this article online about how the mascot previously was an asian boy named So Hi, and since that was frowned upon, they then turn to this:

73506.jpg?v=1

I agree with the article that that clown probably found hundreds of little kids, and used his evil magical powers and turned them into Krinkles... That is the creepiest **** I've ever seen.

I love hard-boiled eggs, but making them is akin to going to the gas station or dentist's office for me...I don't know why.

Exactly 10 minutes...12 if using jumbo eggs.  Chill. 

Not you, the eggs. :)

Edit**I'm looking for the crock pot thread & can't find it, even through Google.  Help anyone?

I love hard-boiled eggs, but making them is akin to going to the gas station or dentist's office for me...I don't know why.

Yeah. It sucks when they don't wanna peel, just went through that this morning. Well, one anyway, I let the woman do the rest.

We have chickens so our eggs are super fresh and are a **** to peel. Older eggs seem to peel much easier.

Archived