Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Well said, Sin. And I'll add that I can't stand the fan that always blames the officials for when their team loses.

Griffin made a mistake by losing the ball on the run yesterday. That fumble was completely on him. Same with the Robinson TD. He HAS to complete the catch there. There's no conspiracy. No one made Griffin throw the idiotic INT either. We lost. It's ok to place the blame on the players. That doesn't make you any less of a fan.

Random Thought: I hate when I take a day off and then waste half the day sleeping or lollygagging around. Haven't gotten anything done today that I set out to do. Sigh.

There's something every six months. Fema coffins, Fema this, Fema that, black helicopters. Too many people these days allow themselves to be manipulated by people looking to make a quick buck.

These guys basically want you to believe that  there is no free will, and that anytime something terrible happens, the Illuminatti/Bilderbergs/Rothschilds, etc did it.

haha Yeah, really.

Probably going to get flamed for this, but I've always admired Aikman. Even when he played. He was a great player and is a great analyst. I said it, and I ain't taking it back. : )

He's probably the most unbiased analyst out there. Always calls it like it is, yet somehow gets portrayed as this ultra Cowboys homer who can't stand to say anything nice about us. Hell, I've struggled to say nice things about us these last 10-15 years.

Some players don't care Sin.

Take a look at your Deion Sanders, Randy Moss', as primary examples of great players, with great careers (overall)...they just wanted to get paid or make highlights as opposed to a Darrell Green or LaDanian Tomlinson.

T.O. was a headache type of player, but he was alway a 100% type of effort player.

I would put guys like Steve Smith, Santana Moss, and even Chris Cooley in the boat of players that simply loved the game and give it all.

Fans get frustrated with players that have hype and don't live up to it, until a contract season.

I do agree with both of you about Aikman however. One of the best in the business.

I won't go as far as great player however. As an commentator...great.

Player, pretty good.

He's probably the most unbiased analyst out there. Always calls it like it is, yet somehow gets portrayed as this ultra Cowboys homer who can't stand to say anything nice about us. Hell, I've struggled to say nice things about us these last 10-15 years.

I've always thought he (aikman) has gone a bit overboard at times to give the Redskins praise. As if he's aware people might view him as being too one-sided.

Random Thought: I hate when I take a day off and then waste half the day sleeping or lollygagging around. Haven't gotten anything done today that I set out to do. Sigh.

I know how you feel...

I think it was Margaret Thatcher with a great quote, that I have a love/hate relationship with: something about "the best day isn't the one you relax through, it's the one where you had everything to do, and you got it done"...

That said, all I've gotten done today is work and being miserable over our Redskins...that is still our name, right? :lol:

Man, all I can do is laugh at these Cowboy fans. Now granted, they did get a solid win yesterday, but they are celebrating and teasing Redskins fans like they are doing something great. It's so funny because they always start off good, and by December they are choking games away. And they NEVER see it coming. So all I can do is laugh at them...

Ask the Panther fans whether or not they'll bring their Redskins gear back out if we start winning again, and ask the Cowboy fans if they even know who they're playing next week, or if they can even name anyone on their team other than Ware and Romo.

I've been to NC, and met a **** ton of Panther/Skins fans, and I've trashed talked a few DC area Boys fans who couldn't answer either question right off the bat. Seriously.

Archived