Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Thought about it ( why I didn't do it, I have no clue) but at the end of the day, we both just wanted to get the hell out of there.

I can appreciate that but she's sure lucky she didn't treat me that way. 

The one single profession where you'd expect patience, humility and compassion at all times and you get a conceited, arrogant ***** like that. 

Disgraceful. 

Hail. 

welp, put in my 3 weeks notice today.  a lot of folks were disappointed, including my supervisor, as they had plans for me here. 

I feel bad, but at the end of the day, ya gotta do what's best for you and your family.  show me the money, ****es.  :)

I can appreciate that but she's sure lucky she didn't treat me that way. 

The one single profession where you'd expect patience, humility and compassion at all times and you get a conceited, arrogant ***** like that. 

Disgraceful. 

Hail. 

Good bedside manner must not be a requirement anymore to become a nurse/doctor. I don't think there are many people laying in a hospital bed who'd ask to be treated like a King/queen. I think most people would prefer to simply not be treated like a piece of meat.

welp, put in my 3 weeks notice today.  a lot of folks were disappointed, including my supervisor, as they had plans for me here. 

I feel bad, but at the end of the day, ya gotta do what's best for you and your family.  show me the money, ****es.  :)

I hope to do the same thing in the near future

Congrats to ya.

So there's a chain called Crisp and Juicy right near my new hangout in Northern Virginia. It's not bad at all. Some pretty good food. 

There is one near me too.  It is a charcoal broiled chicken place, which is one of my favorites.  Although I think Crisp and Juicy is more El Salvadorean style chicken, and I prefer Peruvian.  For me the main difference is the yellow sauce, El Salvadorean is more of a mustard based sauce while Peruvian is more of a spicy mayo.  

As far as losing a gut goes eating this chicken helps a lot.  I usually get a whole chicken with mixed vegetables and eat a quarter, then make the rest into a light mayo chicken salad which I will snack on during the rest of the day.   If eaten with just vegetables and maybe a few tortilla chips and water, it should help to burn off fat. (and a little muscle)

Jeff in Rockville who calls shows on WJFK is the biggest prick on the planet.

His tweeter feed proves it.

https://twitter.com/JeffNRockville

Haha is that Stats Jeff who calls into Sheehan's show on 980 regularly? That guy is such a troll. No surprise he's also a Penguins fan.

Edit: NVM statsjeff is someone else. Geez how many dick 49ers fans are there in this area?

So apparently there is an Assassin's Creed movie and a Uncharted movie in production (or in talks) at the moment. Looks like its going to be another episode of "When Videogame Movies Go Bad". I think it would be easier to non-canon an Uncharted movie than it would be for AC, since the bulk of the story revolves around Desmond and his bloodline.

You can't follow a storyline from the videogame. You just can't. Because then you automatically lock your self into  banking on a sequel (since there's no way to pack a videogame saga into one movie, and there's no guarantee that that one movie would make enough $$ to guarantee that saga).

People should follow the Mortal Kombat (the first 1) and Silent Hill playbook. Loosely base the movie storyline off of the game, using characters from more than one game, and nail the character traits, and the game atmosphere. Then you have a shot. It'll be interesting to see who they end up casting as Drake though.

The problem is most video games are completed in, what, 15-20 hours? Hard to fit all that in a 2-2.5 hour movie.

The problem is most video games are completed in, what, 15-20 hours? Hard to fit all that in a 2-2.5 hour movie.

Yup. Except for fighting games. I think the first step is for the actual videogame developers to have a hand in the development of the movie, so that it doesn't get butchered to hell. I think you have to meet halfway between a completely unrecognizable movie with made up characters/plots, and a boring/bland movie that stays too true to the storyline, to the point where no one thats ever played the game would know what the hell is going on.

8 inches of rain in the last 14 hours here in the Denver area.  flash flooding all over the place, couple people died.  emergency broadcast system is going on most local radio stations.  my wife had to park in the street today downtown because her parking garage was flooded.  crazy.

What the hell is it with the weather out in Denver, dude? Crazy T-storms, flash flooding (I'm sure it finally just stopped snowing a month ago). Crazy.

Monsoon season.  it goes from mid august through end of september. 

warm air flows up from the gulf, cold air comes down from Canada, and they smack into each other right over Colorado LOL.  its hailed here at least twice a week for the last month.

Hail storm from August:

445284667_640.jpg

Archived