Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love Jerry's subs. Seriously underrated.

Definitely. Their Philly is awesome. And they load it up. Subway (depending on here you go) is like eating a bread sandwich. Barely any meat on there. You have to ask for extra, and they charge you like $2.50. I real sub should have **** falling off, with you barely able to hold it together.

Subway has nearly always been mediocre. (Subway Melt w/ double meat being the exception)

It's the price point, that keeps it in business.

Much better places for a good sub. I miss Jerry's and it's not even close to being the best...just much better than Subway.

I think Quiznos sucks too though.

Subway has nearly always been mediocre. (Subway Melt w/ double meat being the exception)

It's the price point, that keeps it in business.

Much better places for a good sub. I miss Jerry's and it's not even close to being the best...just much better than Subway.

I think Quiznos sucks too though.

I agree. I think the price is what keeps people going to Subway. Once they introduced the $5 footlongs, it was over. Yes places like Potbelly, Jerry's, and Quizno's are better, but it's hard to beat $5 for a footlong sub with anything you want on it.

welp, just gave 4 weeks notice at my current company that I've been with for over 4 years.  I'm comfortable here, but I got an offer downtown I just couldn't refuse.  I'm outta here.  show me the money, ****es.  :)

I'll be less than a block away from my wife's job.  ugh, she's probably gonna wanna do lunch and stuff all the time.  she's already talking about taking 1 car and dropping me off every morning.  cramping my style with the downtown chicks.  :(

I dunno....that's a tough one.

If anything it made me realize how special my girlfriend is to me.  She truly loves me.  Do I love her?.....still to be determined.  I sort of think I might....but I think love is something you feel without a doubt.  I felt it once in college and it was strong- like I didn't want anyone else to be with her, just me.  Don't feel that all the way with this one.

If you don't, then don't waste her time. If you want to end the relationship, you should tell her. If you tell her, and still want her to be with you, then know that she'll never look at you the same way again, and won't be as trusting of you (no matter what she tells you), which really creates a snowball effect over time, depending on how you both handle it. And that's if she doesn't end it herself.

Honestly, it sounds like you're not really interested in a relationship at the moment, and that you aren't done with other chicks. Generally speaking, you don't want to jerk around a chick that truly cares about you. Sometimes looks aren't everything.

Archived