Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

^ right, wtf LOL

these little young bammas have no clue what rap/hip-hop used to be.  life in the 90s was so different from what it is now. 

these corny ass dudes holler at chicks on facebook and twitter.  when i was in high school and saw a cute chick at the mall back in 1998, all i had was my balls, and a pen.  approach her in front of her friends, spit some quick yip-yap to get her interested, and hope she'd drop me the #.  these bammas now a days just send a private message.  **** outta here

ignore me i've been drinking a tad.  i talk/type a lot when i'm feeling it :(

Ha!  Right on dude.  This post reminded me of a year or so ago I was working in Manhattan, screwed up my courage and started working my magic, such as it is, on the waitress at the bar we were at.  About 30 mins later I had her phone # on a napkin and I felt like king of the world.  Next thing I know, my coworker, who was quite impressed at my feat, had sent her a friend request on facebook, and they were gleefully standing side by side smiling at each others smartphones.  Chick never looked at me again.  But at least I got to hear stories from my coworker about their dinner dates and fun times in the digital world for the next 3 months....  Quite the wake up call for me.

Asked a super hot chick out yesterday.  Got denied.  She said she had a boyfriend.  She was cool, I got the feeling that she might have gone out with me if it weren't for him.  She said she would let me know if anything changes.  I acted all playfully sad, although on the inside I was disappointed.  But I tried dammit!  At least I tried. 

I've seen plenty of older guys, and have worked out with older guys that look like that, and they were clean. Don't know what you mean by fast, but he is an actor, which means that he can afford just about anything, but he doesn't look insane like Sly, who has steroids coming out of his freakin' eyeballs. Looks like a normal older guy that likes to pump iron.

I've seen plenty of older guys, and have worked out with older guys that look like that, and they were clean. Don't know what you mean by fast, but he is an actor, which means that he can afford just about anything, but he doesn't look insane like Sly, who has steroids coming out of his freakin' eyeballs. Looks like a normal older guy that likes to pump iron.

It was suppose to be tongue in cheek.

;)

Stallone is/has used HGH (I think he's even admitted to that recently)..and Mel has beefed up because he's playing a baddie in Stallone's Expendables 3. So..guilt by association.

It was suppose to be tongue in cheek.

;)

Stallone is/has used HGH (I think he's even admitted to that recently)..and Mel has beefed up because he's playing a baddie in Stallone's Expendables 3. So..guilt by association.

Stallone probably pops those ****s like Tic Tacs. I don't know how he's still alive. Dudes been roiding since his Rocky days

Here's another one of those "special" e-mails/PMs from another banned whacky  :wacko:  :lol: (earlier in stadium) 

<name e-mail edited>

Hello,

You insane, freak

I Just put out an email for the Senior VP of Communications. you banned me for my thoughts once yrs ago. Now you did it again........I used no foul language, or said anything R-Rated.

You on record, defended a person calling me a COKE addict- and used a photo of a pistol when banning me! You think your smart? I think you just opened your ass.....

I went to Redskins park last time you made fun of people, using Nazi photos....
I have lurked under ban, and copyed EVERY dam thread that shows Nazi emblems, including all the post by you and your Mods. I wonder what the upper management is going to say when they figure out i'm going to link the photo/text copy's i have with the change the Skins names group? Think of the headlines that's going to be! "Redskins a raciest name? look what the Mods post!"
I'll send the reporter 200+ photos of full threads with Nazi propaganda in them!

I know for a fact it caused waves for you last time i visited... this time its a tidal wave coming fool...duck

:huh:

:)

There's a tidal wave coming, so...duck?

That's like saying there's a tornado coming, so put on a jacket.

Poor guy. More than likely has some kind of inferiority complex, and mustered up all of his internet courage to intimidate Jumbo, taking years (apparently) to plan his "Assassination," and just fails at every level imaginable.

"this time its a tidal wave coming fool...duck" Sounds like something out of a horrible comedy.

PB&J on toast is so amazing. Toast over bread any time.

Man, I should try that. I like love Peanut Butter on toast and like jelly on toast, but never thought to just put them together.

How much of a loser are you to get mad at being banned on a message board. That message can't be real... right?

Archived