Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Anyone else been hearing that commercial on Pandora about becoming a "Lift Driver". The way that it sounds is you're basically a taxi driver for other people that use the app. But you use your own car to get around. Am I the only one that thinks that is far too dangerous? Lol

I mean a criminal gets the app, tells you he needs a ride, you come to get him, boom. You get carjacked, maybe something even worse than just a car jack. It says it pays $25/hour, but that is still wayyy to sketchy.

Anyone know if there's a recording of Hail to the Redskins by the National Symphony Orchestra floating around? I know the Chicago Symphony Orchestra once did a version of Bear Down, Chicago Bears, but I wasn't sure if the NSO ever did a version of the home team's fight song.

Anyway, III was slightly better than II. Still can't believe I decided on a whim to watch all 3 BTTF movies in one day. 

III got negative reviews, but I thought it was pretty good. I liked the love story and I liked how the movie series was wrapped up; it was an appropriate ending to the series. 

II to me was 1) too all over the place (hopping from 1985 to future to alternate 1985 to 1955) while III, for the most part, stayed in the same time period. Also, one of the best things about that series was all the references, like Marty getting knocked out and healed by some incarnation of Lorraine  :lol:

Overall I can't believe I missed out on this series for so long, it really is a great series. I loved all 3 movies. Maybe I'll catch up with the rest of society and watch Fight Club next. That's another movie I haven't seen. 

Not big football fans eh? I'll probably watch the whole game tonight. Pretty pumped for it actually.

Has nothing to do with being a big fan or not. The Hall of Fame game is boring, especially when a key player like Romo isn't even playing. And Miami was without Mike Wallace. If you aren't a fan of those two teams, I can't think of any reason to watch.
See. That still sounds like an NFL fan, rather than a football fan. It didnt matter which teams were playing, and which players on those teams were playing. It was 11 on 11, for 4 quarters, going live. Im talking down to its core, FOOTBALL. Something we havent seen for months now. And it returned to us last night. That was all the reason I needed to watch last night.
Again, most people couldn't care less about that game. To me, I don't get interested in football until our first preseason game. I watch all of our games, but I couldn't care less about watching Dallas' backup QB and backup RB play. And the Dolphins have no one worth watching, other than Wallace, and he didn't play. And Tanneyhilll threw 5 passes!

I'm also a huge Braves fan, and they happened to be playing a 'regular season' game at the same time. It was an easy choice for me.

I watch every single Redskins game. Can only recall missing one game of theirs in the past 25 years and that was because I had a family function that day and my DVR didn't record the game. It was the home game vs the Chiefs about 5 years ago, in case you're wondering.

'Fight Clubs' pants Ix.

Swerve that one and you won't be missing out on anything.

Hail.

That's one of my very favorites! What didn't you like?
For me, it was a totally baffling movie.

Solid for the first hour, and then it just goes in a whole other direction that bored the Hell out of me with a twist ending that doesn't work IMHO and just makes the whole experience even more frustrating.

I give props to Norton though who acts his socks off.

Hail.

I got engaged last night. That was pretty awesome

WOOT! WTG Skins. You actually did it!

Congrats man. Although you do realise you now have to invite me and Bonecrusher to the wedding now right? We should be good so long as we keep STB away from the cake. Liquors not a problem. But when boney mixes his liquor with cake ..... Kids. What can I tell ya' .....

Hail.

haha thanks man!  Appreciate it.

How in gods name does anyone find the big bang theory funny? I've got in on in the background and it's terrible.

you have to watch from the beginning. It's funny. You need to know they say certain things and why they act in a certain way

To me it just seemed like obnoxious nerdy people making bad jokes. I understand the premise of the show. Must not be for me

Archived