Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Why do people in America care so much about the royal family?

I am not saying that it is a bad thing, I just don't know why.

Oh yeah, she(Kate Middleton) had a baby boy.

That's something I've always wondered too. Maybe people wish we had some sort of royal family here.

We do.

The Kardashians!

That's something I've always wondered too. Maybe people wish we had some sort of royal family here.

We do.

The Kardashians!

Question answered. I guess Americans just love to watch rich people. :whoknows:

We do.

The Kardashians!

Question answered. I guess Americans just love to watch rich people. skanks :whoknows:

helped you out there....

We do.

The Kardashians!

Question answered. I guess Americans just love to watch rich people. skanks :whoknows:

helped you out there....

Fixed it. :)

Had been using a 30 GB ipod since high school. There has been an 80 GB one layin' around the house that my sister said didn't work. I pick it up and plug it in, and it's workin just fine! I'll take that 50 GB upgrade!

Speaking of GBs on ipods, they straight up ****in' lie it seems. It says 80 GB on the back, but then when you plug it in and see the available space on itunes it's no where near that. Like on the 80 GB one, on itunes it says there's 74.24 GBs available. Waddupwitdat?!

Watched the first three episodes of the HBO show Canivale (from a few years ago) last night.  Pretty interesting so far, although I heard it was canceled somewhat prematurely.  Still I've always wanted to check it out and it reminds me a bit of the old show American Gothic from the 90's.

Stephen A Smith is so annoying.

Why do people even listen to him anymore? I stopped watching ESPN because of he and Skip. It's much easier that way.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I rarely ever watch First Take these days. Just happened to flip over there today. Forgot what the topic was, but Smith started rambling on and on. But when he started saying words like "blowviating", I couldnt take anymore. Seriously, who uses that word? The guy is nauseating.

Speaking of annoying

Apparently true love doesn’t conquer all; it’s just loud. After a husband filmed his wife throwing a major fit over not being taken to a lake, he uploaded the footage to YouTube, along with a note that reads, “This is not the first time this has happened. This is my wife when she does not get her way. For so long she kept telling people that I was the crazy one.” She pouts, she screams, she cries, she keeps saying “lake,” and apparently, he’s done.

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2013/07/husband-films-his-irate-30-year-old-wife-throwing-a-major-tantrum-about-a-lake/#ixzz2ZsN0SLKI

:lol: 

Speaking of annoying

Apparently true love doesn’t conquer all; it’s just loud. After a husband filmed his wife throwing a major fit over not being taken to a lake, he uploaded the footage to YouTube, along with a note that reads, “This is not the first time this has happened. This is my wife when she does not get her way. For so long she kept telling people that I was the crazy one.” She pouts, she screams, she cries, she keeps saying “lake,” and apparently, he’s done.

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2013/07/husband-films-his-irate-30-year-old-wife-throwing-a-major-tantrum-about-a-lake/#ixzz2ZsN0SLKI

:lol: 

Damn, that's ****ed up (and hilarious). Dude put her on blast  :lol:

Any of you that loved 'The Wire' should NetFlix or look out for on BBC America the absolutely brilliant 'Luther'

This is Idris Elba's (Stringer Bells) baby. And he acts his socks off as the brilliant DCI John Luther who is haunted by his passions and connection to his cases in this brilliant psychological BBC show.

What presumably was the last ever episode tonight gave the perfect ending to an exhilarating third season.

If there's not a 'Luther' movie then everyone's missing a beat.

I HIGHLY recommend this wonderfully dark, brilliantly written/ acted/ directed show if you've not got into it already.

Hail.

Listening to Rza's "Liquid Swords" album (1995), god damn I miss what rap used to be.  

"He wasn't scared of the Shogun, but the Shogun was scared of him."  

The golden age of hip hop. So much talent on the scene at one time. I can't stand listening to anything mainstream these days. Anytime I'm at the gym, or at a bar or something, I have to tune it out. 

Archived