Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My brother in law just passed away; He was taken off life support around 1800 hrs and my sister was able to spend his last breaths with him by herself.  Now she has the unfathomable task of explaining to three children (6 and and under) that they're never going to be able to see their dad again. 

I sit here and feel so lost and helpless bc their is absolutely nothing anybody can do to ease her pain right now.  My mom, dad, brother, and I are scheduled to leave for vacation tomorrow.  My sister is insisting we go still as its been one of the main things my mom has been looking forward to since her breast cancer diagnosis in January.  But now, it feels so hollow and wrong to go away and have fun when she is going to be in so much pain.  Sorry to burden you all with these thoughts.

Well...I was going to come here and complain about the grande mocha latte that I decided to have at 3pm today and am still wired and wide awake at almost midnight, but then I saw your posts, Skins4Life.

I am so very sorry to hear about your brother in law.  That is absolutely terrible and I wish no one would ever have to go through that, particularly at such a young and vibrant age.  My deepest condolences to your entire family.

random as ****....

but i wore my RG3 jersey this weekend out here in Denver.  I got so many head nods and "what's up bro" comments.  we went to the mall and out to eat....no B.S., i got like 8-10 people saying "go skins" and "hail to the Redskins!" comments.  my wife and i were going down the escalator and this dude in a redskins t-shirt and his wife were going up.  we passed each other like "hell yeah!" it was awesome. 

The "From DC to Denver" federal employee transplant effect is real LOL.  I bumped into a rack of folks from the DMV in one day just by wearing redskins gear.  pretty ****ing sweet.  every time i meet somebody in public out here, i tell them about ES.  hope some of them joined  :)

I need to get me a RG3 jersey. Is there anyway I can get me a champ bailey jersey? My friend got a broncos champ bailey and I want to get a redskins one and go out to bars.

man...you're probably gonna have to do some digging to find a champ Redskins jersey, and probably shell out some cash too.

aye Ooey Goey...u still play battlefield?  i'm back on it heavy.  invite me son if you see me on!

I need to get me a RG3 jersey. Is there anyway I can get me a champ bailey jersey? My friend got a broncos champ bailey and I want to get a redskins one and go out to bars.

man...you're probably gonna have to do some digging to find a champ Redskins jersey, and probably shell out some cash too.

aye Ooey Goey...u still play battlefield?  i'm back on it heavy.  invite me son if you see me on!

Which Battlefield? 3?  Do you play on the PC?

Don't know if you wanted authentic or replica, but they have this "authentic" looking one on ebay for 99....

$(KGrHqV,!hcFCN!jUoFOBQqtJsfg9!~~60_12.J

aye Ooey Goey...u still play battlefield? i'm back on it heavy. invite me son if you see me on!

My sister lost my disc. So I can't play :(

My two thousand dollar TV that I bought just 2-3 years ago has been blinking like a strobe light for the past couple days. You could turn it off and itd be back to normal. But now it's a constant strobe. I am ****ing pissed.

Life is one ****ing letdown after another.

Archived