Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

So I bought some cheap off brand cashews to put out while guests were over today.  I'm sitting here eating some of the leftovers and notice they taste a little off.  Kind of fishy.  Then I realize, they are cashews with sea salt, and this cheapo brand has apparently used the fishiest tasting sea salt i've ever had.  

Live and learn.  Won't cheap out on those again.

10 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Older women are where it's at, man. I tapped out with the 21 and under crowd with my last gf. Good person, just, that never say die attitude just isnt there yet with many of them. You find yourself spending way too much time being their child psychologist. Everything is the worst thing ever, et al.

Older women, really successful younger women, women with kids.... Probably all I'm interested in now. Something they have in their lives that helps them focus, prioritize and stay grounded. so when we chill together we make the most of it, and bounce ideas off each other.

Nothing like it.

Preach.

She showed up at my work, texted me asking to make out with her. Bam.

Totally voluptuous on both ends, lawd.

We have been having conversations about what we like, and man, she wants the wreck-oning.  -All- is a go.

Them young women, they don't know yet - for the most part.

If I don't post here after Friday, it's because I had a heart attack.  EeEeEeEe

10 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

d0uble post

3 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Only one movie to watch on Christmas Eve........it involves Nakatomi Plaza....

Me and the wife are watching Die Hard...........Yippie Ki Yay Mother ****ing RTT!!!!  Hope all of y'all have a Merry Christmas and happy new year!!!!!

Home Alone is a national treasure.  The biggest reason?  Joe Pecsi replaces and avoids cursing.  The double entendre is hilarious.  Plus Kevin is the realist - and Marv is insanely funny.

A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott.  The ghost of Christmas future though....

Die Hard is amazing.

Merry Christmas mah man.

Just now, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Home Alone is a national treasure.  The biggest reason?  Joe Pecsi replaces and avoids cursing.  The double entendre is hilarious.  Plus Kevin is the realist - and Marv is insanely funny.

A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott.  The ghost of Christmas future though....

Die Hard is amazing.

Merry Christmas mah man.

Love ya bruh, Merry Christmas to you and yours dawg.    Home Alone is great, no doubt, but I love violence on Xmas Eve......Die Hard delivers :pint:  :cheers:

On 12/28/2019 at 6:12 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Changing my name to Adam.  Officially one less rib then women.  I feel like I should get a special title.  Like "Father of All Human Life" or "Not Real".  What's a MF'er gotta do to get a special title around here?

Start a thread about it. Usually the quickest way, historically. 

4 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

First of all, I can't believe you slackers let this vaunted thread drop to the 2nd page.  You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

I came in here to say that I don't know much about hockey but I find John Tortorella insufferable.  He's just got "that look."

I always thought he had that "Guy that gets his ass kicked in a bar" face. Like, the type of face that habitually steps on dudes shoes, brushes up on some titties, and inevitably finds a haymaker

Went to an escape room with one of my best friends sister and he text me out of the blue asking if I’m ****ing her and I said no. Then he said I should and we should get married. Real one. 

I hear about these programs going to countries like China and teaching English for a year. I kinda want to do it. I ain’t got no kids or responsibilities really but I too scared. 

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Today is like 10 years worth of Christmas. So long. Get out of here. Adios. Good riddance. See ya. **** off.

😁

It's like the Christmas version of that gump ass subliminal mk ultra experiment  Halloween movie:

" 10 more days of Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, 10 more days of Christmas Eve and Santa's slaughter the homeless  Reindeers! 🎄"

I can't take much more 

37 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I hear about these programs going to countries like China and teaching English for a year. I kinda want to do it. I ain’t got no kids or responsibilities really but I too scared. 

Choose a different country than China - you'll screw your future over since it'll be harder to get a security clearance should you need one in a future job.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Start a thread about it. Usually the quickest way, historically. 

I always thought he had that "Guy that gets his ass kicked in a bar" face. Like, the type of face that habitually steps on dudes shoes, brushes up on some titties, and inevitably finds a haymaker

Yes, yes he does.  That's a very good way of putting it.

8 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Choose a different country than China - you'll screw your future over since it'll be harder to get a security clearance should you need one in a future job.

Alternative take:  while true that a clearance will be more difficult, having a good understanding of the culture and language of the world’s other economic superpower could open a lot of doors in other industries that don’t require a clearance. A lot of westerners have made a lot of money in China.  

2 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

First of all, I can't believe you slackers let this vaunted thread drop to the 2nd page.  You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

I came in here to say that I don't know much about hockey but I find John Tortorella insufferable.  He's just got "that look."

Torts is the rare person that considers himself both very tough and also always the victim. It’s annoying, but also pretty entertaining at times. 

Archived