Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

Got a 12 hour 10 minute flight today from Zurich to LA. Bleh. At least I'm flying business, so I can watch some crappy movies. I'm also reading a really good book called The Nix. You guys should check it out, really funny.

• Like 1

I just accidentally snorted maybe 2 tablespoons of sugar and grape koolaid mix. The rube goldberg machine of events that conspired to make that happen is hard to explain, but obviously includes me drinking several bottles of wine and having a 4 year old that understands the concept of a booby trap. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I just accidentally snorted maybe 2 tablespoons of sugar and grape koolaid mix. 

Sugar, yeah right.  

tenor.gif?itemid=4093663

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Man, Ricky Gervais just brought out the chainsaw at the Golden Globes.

Extremely bold.

I thought the best was calling out the hypocrisy and telling them not to come out and make a political statement.  We’ll see how long that lasts.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Been listening to pop music. Jonás brother’s not bad. Ariana grande, catchy, Camilla cabello, ****ing awful. Shawn Mendes cool. 

Dad and I watched the Jonas brothers perform at New years on TV.  Pretty boys for sure.  Horrifying music.  Had to immediately watch James Brown after that.  Saved our lives.

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Dad and I watched the Jonas brothers perform at New years on TV.  Pretty boys for sure.  Horrifying music.  Had to immediately watch James Brown after that.  Saved our lives.

<mod edit music video, yet again, for ****'s sake---deepest apologies to the great james brown>

• Like 1
  • Jumbo locked this topic
  • Jumbo unlocked this topic