Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

17 minutes ago, China said:

That looks like one of my mother's purses.

Your mother was giving and generous far beyond sharing her fashion accessories.

Say, given some of your behaviors, I'm wondering if you know when you were conceived?

:P

2 hours ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

People who say they have been a fan since 1982 .... when they were born in 1982. get the **** outta here with that ****

Official for me was 2001, first i paid attention going in then all the way through, born 88, technically same calendar year we won 87 super bowl

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Don't agree with the need to be a fan being a qualifier to comment on team related issues. At all.

Unless one has never commented on any issue regarding any other team. 

The day we stopped holding people post count to reputation or taking a poster seriously was good day for extremeskins.

4 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Easy Like Sunday Morning

Father Figure

I’ll drop the hammer on Toxic if you get me drunk enough.

Good choices, and way too easy. 😠

You know that you're toxic...that is one of my "stupid catchy" tunes. 

Funny story about songs in restaurants...

We were at our favorite Chinese buffet place years ago, and hubby noticed that I and damn near everyone was humming along to...Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors". Nobody eating, just a light hum, a couple of us used harmony, it was almost a choir. 😁

Granddad was a season ticket holder going back to the 50s.  They started taking me to RFK in the late-70s.

I have attended 3 Super Bowls.

15 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Good choices, and way too easy. 😠

You know that you're toxic...that is one of my "stupid catchy" tunes. 

Funny story about songs in restaurants...

We were at our favorite Chinese buffet place years ago, and hubby noticed that I and damn near everyone was humming along to...Justin Timberlake's "Mirrors". Nobody eating, just a light hum, a couple of us used harmony, it was almost a choir. 😁

Too easy?!?  Child, please.

My Lionel Richie will make your toes curl.

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Granddad was a season ticket holder going back to the 50s.  They started taking me to RFK in the late-70s.

I have attended 3 Super Bowls.

Too easy?!?  Child, please.

My Lionel Richie will make your toes curl.

The good way?

You've said that, but I still have no proof. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

The Trent Green Redskins was my first real year rooting for them. '99 was the first year I remember vividly. '00 was the year I was introduced to the house of pain.

It's tough because remember sitting in rooms trying to watch them by myself, looking around, dad was work, everyone else didn't want to watch them throw up all over themselves anymore.  I remember the 99 playoff games more then the entire 2000 season, earliest taste i can remember of what we can look like in the period of a week.

4 hours ago, Jumbo said:

Your mother was giving and generous far beyond sharing her fashion accessories.

Say, given some of your behaviors, I'm wondering if you know when you were conceived?

:P

Dad, is that you?  I didn't realize you were that old.  I guess that would explain the senility though.  :)

Our family random knowledge quiz question of the night, "what animal is responsible dor the most human deaths?"

I was pretty confident in my answer until my wife's answer of "humans." According to siri though, my answer is correct. The mosquito takes first place. Humans come in second.

5 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I’m pretty sure I died last night. I’m exhausted. 

9 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Hungover and dehydrated AF

You guys didn't want to invite the rest of us to the kegger?  

Archived