Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

He said Kentucky doesn't play hard, they're going to be 36-1 and they haven't faced a team as good as WVU lol. He's the same dude who was **** talking Melo, he should've shut up. Let your play do the talking for you otherwise you look like an idiot when you lose by 40 points.

Speaking of colorado treeage, just got the Facebook message. Some of the bros from home back in dmv are coming out for the Cannibus Cup next month on 4/20.

20,000 people toking up in the middle of downtown

420RallyCCBFeatured1-1024x374.jpg

So my collar bones are becoming defined all the way to my shoulder. Meaning you can see where they start below the neck and then it's like a line to each shoulder.

I'm quite happy with that. More signs of the muscle/cutness I'm putting on. Hard work is paying off.

Oh, and thanks for helping my friend. I'll tell him to do some research. Or maybe he'll just smoke out of a used coke can the old fashioned ghetto way.

Springfield skins how the **** i supposed to get to Woodbridge if there's so much traffic on 95 south at 4 pm

Need to visit those POTOMAC NATIONALS

At this point I wont go for the replica jerseys. All the other stuff is given away on weekends. Meaning I'll just show up at the park at noon for a 6 pm start

Serious gf. Very soon to be fiance. 

if that's the case, might as well start preparing for married life.  you're wrong either.  either wedding you choose, she'll have a problem with it and you're wrong. 

Dilemma.

Gfs sisters wedding OR cousins wedding and grandpa's 80th bday. Different states, same day.

Serious gf. Very soon to be fiance. Would be in both weddings.

Which is the right decision?

Cousins wedding and Grandpa's 80th birthday.  Mainly, for your grandpa.

After losing the only grandfather I had/knew (dad's dad passed before I was born) back in 2013, not a day goes by that I don't wish I had called more and visited more.  Once they are gone, can't get them back.  

I was in Orlando for work this past week and it occurred to me that my 5 YO, who loves all things Disney right now, has no concept that there is such a thing as a DisneyWORLD. I think the best thing to do would be to continue keeping it a secret and bring her next year without telling her where we're going. I think her brain would melt.

I think her brain would melt.

Let's hope that doesn't happen.

However, I agree that it's a great idea for a surprise trip. A little bit older so she will enjoy the vacation that much more.

Really cool.

Hit up Larry for ANY and ALL Disney questions.

Dilemma.

Gfs sisters wedding OR cousins wedding and grandpa's 80th bday. Different states, same day.

Serious gf. Very soon to be fiance. Would be in both weddings.

Which is the right decision?

I had a very serious girlfriend that I dated for five years, serious marriage and having children talks. Lived together, the whole nine. Needless to say we broke up and I missed out on tons of family stuff to do things she wanted to do. As terrible as this sounds there's always more females but once your family is gone that's it. Go see your grandpa dude.

I do wonder why he has to go to the wedding ?

I am hopefully going to my Grandfathers 94th birthday this summer.

Hell, wife and in-laws have come with me the past few years.

At 93+ he is still in great health...it's amazing.

I also hope he chooses his family of the GF. He likely feels he has to go to the GF's sister's wedding because women hate to go to weddings without someone on their arm. Men are the exact opposite. 

Springfield skins how the **** i supposed to get to Woodbridge if there's so much traffic on 95 south at 4 pm

Need to visit those POTOMAC NATIONALS

At this point I wont go for the replica jerseys. All the other stuff is given away on weekends. Meaning I'll just show up at the park at noon for a 6 pm start

123 south? Prince William pkwy?

I've only been there a couple of times recently. I never got on the highway and took 123 south.

I also hope he chooses his family of the GF. He likely feels he has to go to the GF's sister's wedding because women hate to go to weddings without someone on their arm. Men are the exact opposite.

The girl I'm dating now has a friends wedding the same weekend my bestfriend is getting married, she has no issues at all with it. She's going to her friends and I'm going to my friends. My ex wouldve acted like a child under this same scenario.

Archived