Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun With Eli's Drunk Pic

E-Dog Night

Sometimes I can't help but love the Giants. They could have had Sam Darnold who's already looking like the real deal but instead drafted Barkley who just set a record in his second game. 

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/09/new-york-giants-saquon-barkley-nfl-history-stats-catches

No player in NFL history had ever caught 14 or more passes while gaining less than 90 yards until Barkley on Sunday night.

Not to mention how they loved and believed in old ass Eli that they cut a promising rookie QB so Eli didn't have any one calling for his removal this year. Sometimes I love the Giants and the dumb crap they do. Looking forward to that 2 win season repeat!

• Like 1

Not sure any QB could survive behind that line. Deshaun Watson is a mobile QB and has been sacked 10 times. The Giants have no clue how to fix the O-Line and it will haunt them for years. Jerry Reese's inept drafting set that franchise back 5 years minimum. Eli is not the problem but he isn't the solution either at this point. Last year and this year have definitely given him some paranoia just like David Carr or Matt Schaub. The Giants went all in on him but he is not the solution going forward. As much as I don't like the Giants, I always respected the way Eli has carried himself in NY. But it was probably time to move on.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
3 hours ago, TaylorPainTrain said:

I know the season hasn’t started yet but there is never a bad time to contribute to this thread

My big takeaway from that picture is that in 30 years, Eli Manning is going to look like a creepy morph of Bill Nye and Bruce Allen.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 7/17/2019 at 11:59 AM, NickyJ said:

My big takeaway from that picture is that in 30 years, Eli Manning is going to look like a creepy morph of Bill Nye and Bruce Allen.

And still be on the Giants roster 

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Eli, a career .500 starter, will finish up 19-10 in games started against the Redskins.

What opponent NFCE QB doesn't have a winning record against us over the past 15-20 years? 

To focus on Eli he is a HOFer, so I'm good with it. I mean, to start that many games, actually play better in the playoffs and to have won 2 Superbowls? That's a pretty insane resume. 

Compare his regular and post season stats with Aikmen while knowing Troy played on a dynasty. Eli did not. 

Eli isn't a Hall of Famer. He'll get in but two Super Bowl rings don't make you a Hall of Famer. Eli was an above average starter for most of his career with so so accuracy and a not great TD to INT ratio.  He is a modern version of Jim Plunkett. 

Edited by Darc Requiem
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, hail2skins said:

Eli, a career .500 starter, will finish up 19-10 in games started against the Redskins.

Eh, Eli is a weird QB to try and analyze. He seemed to be so pedestrian at times but also seemed to rise to the occasion many times in clutch moments. He's a career .500 regular season starter, but he's 8-4 in the postseason, with a really good postseason TD:INT ratio and completion percentage. Much better than his regular season numbers. 

Edited by mistertim