Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$ 2.41 a gallon...............

Pete

$1.35 a gallon here. :thud:
$1.39 to $1.49 here in Roanoke.

Then you're going to the wrong place. Wal-Mart at VV is currently $1.39 a gallon & they drop 3 cents in the evening. Meaning tonight they'll be at $1.32 a gallon & then go back up 3 cents in the morning. They pull this **** everyday because they don't think the folks working in the strip mall at the top of the lot pay them any attention. :)

:ols:

I don't think I've ever seen a sentence composed by ND that didn't have 'liberal' in it.

Well, either "liberal" or "sexual deviant."

I can't wait to see what gas prices are like once I get home for winter break next week. They're usually 10-20 cents cheaper than they are here in NOVA.

• 2 years later...
Solid bump. Yeah I gassed up this morning for close to $80. Wasn't my regular car since mine is in the shop getting a new starter. But still.

I was just thinking about it, and remembered I saw gas for $3.65 near campus, which is $.14 lower than the average around here. "What a steal..." I remember not long ago when I was upset when it hit $3.04. Note: I've only been driving for 3 months now, so take that fwiw.

I was just thinking about it, and remembered I saw gas for $3.65 near campus, which is $.14 lower than the average around here. "What a steal..." I remember not long ago when I was upset when it hit $3.04. Note: I've only been driving for 3 months now, so take that fwiw.

I honestly don't even know if the driving age is 16 or 18 anymore. I remember when I was in high school, they were talking about moving the driving age to 18, with my age group being close to the cutoff point. I think it was for people born after 1987 or something. Not sure exactly. But that was about 10 years ago and I think it just disappeared.

Not to get too off topic, but I've always thought the driving age and drinking age should be the same: 18 for both. Underage kids are drinking all the time, and that will never stop. And they also have licenses to drive while completely hammered. Well if you are drinking underage (with 18 being legal), then you can't also drive. It makes too much sense.

$3.65 down here.

from $0.92 to $3.65 a gallon for gas not only in my lifetime, but just over the span of 1 decade.

The sad part of this is that we will never see sub $2 gas again.

Even if/when we cut drastically our oil demand, supply will be cut back considerably to keep the cost high.

The genie is out of the bottle and we have already accepted stupid prices for gas.

Archived