Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

$ 2.41 a gallon...............

Pete

Man, theis is getting crazy again. I feel bad for those large vehicle owners. Our stste average is 2.41 a gallon today, and they expect it to go higher.

So, what the gas prices in your area at this point?

I went from 42.oo a week to 12.oo by starting to ride a motorcycle full time again. Perfect timing...............

that has to be one of the most spelling and grammar error filled posts ever. :laugh:

I drive a mini cooper S, and I love its gas mileage. A tank costs me $45 to fill up and if I drive all highway miles I get around 450 miles or more for a full tank. Went to NY and back the other day almost on 1 tank of gas.

This weekend I had to take it for servicing and they gave me a Jeep cherokke to drive for a day. Anyways that damn thing ate $20 of gas in no time cause I had to fill it up when I returned it. My car costs about $5 a day to run which is pretty good. I know its a small car but for now it fits my bill perfectly. I don't know who you guys with huge SUV's do it. My freind who has one says he's spending $500 a month on gas alone.

oh, and I stand by what I typed 3 years ago :silly:

And I wholeheartedly agree. When I was in the market to buy a pickup truck last fall, I wanted a mid-size with a 4 cylinder. Chevy Colorado with the extra cab. Not too big, not too small and decent gas mileage for a truck.

And half the time, those damn soccer moms are on the phone gabbing and not paying a bit of attention with their land barges. And I hate watching someone trying to park one. My rule would be, if you don't know how to park it in a normal sized parking space, turn in the keys. Get something you can handle.

Finally broke the $50 barrier yesterday for filling up the tank on my VW Passat wagon. I think next time I'll buy a car that doesn't require premium fuel. :doh:

Getting gas the other day, seen the pump next to me...don't know what kind of vehicle that was there before but it took $100.18 to fill it up....

Archived