A question for you guys?

ThePackisback

Who do Skins fans hate more?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you guys hate more outside your division

• Seahawks
    • Packers

3 hours ago, Califan007 said:

The way Seahawks fans ridiculed Sean Taylor's death right before our playoff game with them in the 2007 playoffs still pisses me the **** off to no end. Seahawks, and it's not even close.

Theyre the white trash fanbase of the nfl.

They also ripped off the 12th man because they are unoriginal and stupid.

13 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Packer fan that has been lurking and posting quite a bit on a Redskins message board, long after our game a few weeks back.

I think we have a closet Redskins fan on our hands.

It's ok, "Pack"-isback, come into the light. We embrace you.

Said the same thing about a couple weeks ago, about the whole closet redskins fan part. Now I’m starting to think it’s the truth :D 

9 hours ago, moondog said:

Does ANYONE truly hate the Packers? I think they’re one of the most easily respected and liked/hardest to hate in all of sports. 

But i I do hate the Seahawks. I think you’ll find just about everyone here does, for some pretty despicable actions of some terrible fans and cuz they always knock us out of the playoffs. 

so far its 97% that do hate the seagulls

8 hours ago, CTskin said:

Seahawks have to be one of the most hated franchises in sports. They architect a stadium to be an amphitheater and then steal the label "12th man." They gave Schneider all of the credit for building the stacked team they had a few years ago and didn't comprehend that it was all McCloughan. I truly enjoy seeing their demise.  

and i hate their coach. I root for the Trojans and he was a factor to them getting punishments and left the team hanging when he all of a sudden left for the seagulls because he knew they got caught and crap was coming down

5 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Packer fan that has been lurking and posting quite a bit on a Redskins message board, long after our game a few weeks back.

Actually they have been here several years. I believe they also participate in our mock draft. Good football knowledge.   Good person. 

You know I think the Skins have a good team. I just think they get too conservative in the 2nd half of games. If they learned to put their foot down on the gas pedal for 60 minutes they could be more dangerous. You guys have a much better Defense this year. The Saints game was the only game you struggled but to beat the Packers, Panthers and Cowboys offenses like you did at home is impressive. The 2014 Packers were probably the best team in the league and guess what happened to us? We also got our drawers blown off in New Orleans 44-23. It just happens to every team down there. If you guys blowout the Giants and move to 5-2 on the year that would be huge!

16 hours ago, ExoDus84 said:

Trying to stay tight..be one with the enemy. Knowing the possibility of a rematch later in the year. 

Ok so someone do tell..who's/whats the original 12th man..or whatever

On 10/26/2018 at 8:43 AM, moondog said:

Does ANYONE truly hate the Packers? I think they’re one of the most easily respected and liked/hardest to hate in all of sports. 

But i I do hate the Seahawks. I think you’ll find just about everyone here does, for some pretty despicable actions of some terrible fans and cuz they always knock us out of the playoffs. 

I live in Chicago....while I can't speak for fans of the Vikings or the Lions (who I'm sure have plenty of distaste for them) Bears fans hate the Packers like we hate Dallas...it's no joke...

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 12:52 PM, zoony said:

Theyre the white trash fanbase of the nfl.

They also ripped off the 12th man because they are unoriginal and stupid.

Have you ever been to a Ravens' game?

Dundalk is empty on game day because everyone is wearing their Zubaz at the stadium.

Weirdly 80 percent of FedEx is Maryland white trash too.

To me, this means that a serious reconsideration of Maryland is in order.

I like the Packers. Rich history, classy, fans, great stadium. I could never root against them unless they were playing the Redskins. 

Although I must say the Panthers have been my number 2 team this year. They beat the Cowboys, Eagles, Giants and Ravens yet lost to us. 

Archived