Extremeskins

A question for you guys?

ThePackisback

Who do Skins fans hate more?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you guys hate more outside your division

• Seahawks
    • Packers

Does ANYONE truly hate the Packers? I think they’re one of the most easily respected and liked/hardest to hate in all of sports. 

But i I do hate the Seahawks. I think you’ll find just about everyone here does, for some pretty despicable actions of some terrible fans and cuz they always knock us out of the playoffs. 

I have never heard a Redskins fan say they had a bad time visiting Lambeau field as a fan of the Redskins...Packer fans are very welcoming (except maybe to Bears fans)..I really can't say anything bad about the team or franchise.  Not having an asshole owner might be something to do with that and Mark Murphy is a Redskins Alum.

I think Seattle cheats by pumping in sound to their stadium and I don't care for Richard Sherman at all. 

I dont hate the packers at all :) respectful fans, easy players to cheer for. 

Seahawks though? 3 straight playoff losses to them....**** off Seattle!!!!!!!! 

12 minutes ago, MarkB452 said:

I think Seattle cheats by pumping in sound to their stadium and I don't care for Richard Sherman at all. 

Sherman isn’t there anymore so that’s 1 less thing to hate about the Seahawks i guess? ??‍♂️ But still, **** them ???

Seahawks have to be one of the most hated franchises in sports. They architect a stadium to be an amphitheater and then steal the label "12th man." They gave Schneider all of the credit for building the stacked team they had a few years ago and didn't comprehend that it was all McCloughan. I truly enjoy seeing their demise.  

If you left the answer open ended id have to aay the steelers.  They are everywhere in southern Virginia and been pwning us so bad it's literally ripping younger fans from our fan base.  They are the closest thing to a direct threat that I consider Dallas as in the DC area from that perspective.

I see Seahawks for recent history, Raiders for people that remember 83, but my personal experience its Steelers and it's not even close.

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

If you left the answer open ended id have to aay the steelers.  They are everywhere in southern Virginia and been pwning us so bad it's literally ripping younger fans from our fan base.  They are the closest thing to a direct threat that I consider Dallas as in the DC area from that perspective.

I see Seahawks for recent history, Raiders for people that remember 83, but my personal experience its Steelers and it's not even close.

I'd say the Ravens.

Very obnoxious fan base. The douche in them is strong.

To keep it OT, the Seahawks, without a doubt....

1 hour ago, ThePackisback said:

Who do you guys Hate more outside your division? Seahawks or Packers.

Seahawks.  Easily.   I love in Seattle and the Hawks fans are obnoxious

now question for you:

Would you take Alex Smith and a pepperoni pizza in a trade for Aaron Rodgers?

Just now, petey hodge said:

Seahawks.  Easily.   I love in Seattle and the Hawks fans are obnoxious

now question for you:

Would you take Alex Smith and a pepperoni pizza in a trade for Aaron Rodgers?

You're gonna have to make that a meat lovers to have any chance of that trade...... ;)

Seattle and it's not even close. After our division rivals I hate Seattle next, and it's just barely less than the division rivals. Their fans are straight up trash. They have zero class away from their stadium. I will say I went to two games there - one was a PO game. And the fans were generally cool at the games. It's the others - the band wagon fans with keyboard courage. And Pete Carroll is low life punk. Love the way he ran out on USC when the infractions committees started closing in on him. What a coward. 

Green Bay on the other hand is one of the teams I root for when they are not playing the Redskins. I have quite a few friends and colleagues in WI - Delavan, Milwaukee, Wausau etc. 

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Packers are pretty cool.  

People keep telling him this.

He doesn't want to hear it.

•  

Or felt last week. Tough loss for us and I know you guys don't care for the Pack either.

•  

Packer fan here so don't be too harsh seeing I know you hate GB

Without a doubt the Seahawks, but with their roster crumbling, so is their annoying “fan base” rendering them less annoying.

I’ve always respected the Packers and their fanbase.  That said, Fred Smoot was on one the other day about the Packers.  Saying that they are the biggest fraud for “great organizations in the NFL” because they’ve failed to win more Super Bowls with the two QBs they’ve had for over the last few decades.  I must admit, it definitely made me kind of re-think about the organization as a whole.

No chance this vote is anything but unanimous.  No one hates Green Bay.  Now Aaron Rodgers?  Can't stand that arrogant prick.  Sure would like to have him on our team though, even if he is an arrogant prick.

But the Packers?  Great, classy and well run organization and even better fanbase typically.

And Seattle after how they mocked ST's death?  Eff em all.  

Hail.

Ya I hate the eagles and Seahawks as much if not more than Dallas

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

Seattle and it's not even close. After our division rivals I hate Seattle next, and it's just barely less than the division rivals. Their fans are straight up trash. They have zero class away from their stadium. I will say I went to two games there - one was a PO game. And the fans were generally cool at the games. It's the others - the band wagon fans with keyboard courage. And Pete Carroll is low life punk. Love the way he ran out on USC when the infractions committees started closing in on him. What a coward. 

Green Bay on the other hand is one of the teams I root for when they are not playing the Redskins. I have quite a few friends and colleagues in WI - Delavan, Milwaukee, Wausau etc. 

Yep any chance of a Clip or photo of those POs in the crowd that had those Sean Taylor jerseys on sticks with bullet holes and blood in them...that's what put me over the edge..

15 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

No chance this vote is anything but unanimous.  No one hates Green Bay.  Now Aaron Rodgers?  Can't stand that arrogant prick.  Sure would like to have him on our team though, even if he is an arrogant prick.

But the Packers?  Great, classy and well run organization and even better fanbase typically.

Hail.

Right!!!...I married a Chicago'n and I'm expected to hate the Packers..sooo f you Rodgers u suck Packers I hate you(under my breath go pack go..unless ur playing my skins..and the bears lol)

17 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Hail.

Ya see this is what I'm talking about..in Seattle.. playoff game..ooohhh that got my blood boiling... I'm not a violent person or look for fights, I've been socked in the face and have just walked away but there was a Seahawks fan there that day that I was doing my absolute best to start a fight with..

Archived