Extremeskins

How many people are left-handed?

Bozo the kKklown

You left-handed?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Lefty?

1 minute ago, First Colony said:

Spiral notebooks are a ****.

Well, if you would use them the way they were intended you would realize spiral notebooks are awesome. But nooooo, you gotta go and write with wrong hand and expect the rest of us to change to accommodate your devil worship.

My dad is left handed, and I really wish I had taught myself to throw a baseball left handed as a kid...

Right handed, but hold pens and pencils like im left handed (unfixable by time people noticed in third grade).  Washing dishes I forced myself to learn how to use both were I could so I don't didn't wear out my right hand (one of managers asked me because she actually couldn't tell at one point).  Somethings I am better with my left hand, like driving.

There should be an ambidextrous option, as well as "neither, I type with my feet".

1 hour ago, First Colony said:

Spiral notebooks are a ****.

Meh, never gave that much thought. I sometimes wish someone would make left-handed mens underwear. Scissors are about the only thing I am particular about....and guitars. I actually learned to build guitars because I got frustrated by the lack of quality lefties.

As for spiral notebooks, maybe we should make all the righties learn Hebrew for revenge. :)

True story:  my mother was so virulently right-handed, she couldn't figure out how to teach me how to tie my shoes.  I invented my own way of tying my shoes which worked well.  Years later I watched other people tying their shoes and converted to the standard method.

Archived