Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Fantasy Football

JamesMadisonSkins

Well Hell. I thought I was done already with fantasy for this year. But it turns out there's a 'Consolation Bracket' for teams 5 through 8. 

Who knew? Certainly not I. In the 5 previous years of being in the ES League, I've either been in the 'Championship Paloffs.' (3 times. Champion twice. 4th once.). Or finished with a losing record in the bottom 4. So I guess I'm still playing. :great8:

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in ..... :taz:

Hail. 

1 minute ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Id play Ben, that game could turn into a shootout. 

That's the way I'm leaning. Rivers against KC is attractive but with allen there to get some points if Rivers does well and the fact that Miami destroyed the Pats defense says Ben the rapist gets the nod.

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Nothing like getting 32+ from a RB in a non PPR league. Should have been close to 40 (was it a catch or not really?) 

I'll take the early lead though. #kareemed

Just to keep mu mad season of opponents guys going off every week against me, Hunt bags his best outing since opening day for 39. 60. (PPR.). 

It would have been unkind and out of place in FF 2017 for him not of done in our matchup. 

Hail. 

17 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

Prescott vs Ryan? 

Also which 3 between

AJ Green, Hopkins, Gordon, Sanu, and Watkins? 

Also, which 2 between Jay Ajayi, Ingram, Murray, and Alex Collins

Obviously the first three there AJ, Hopkins and Gordon.

Ingram and Collins for the next question.

Sames as nonniey for the WRs, but

24 minutes ago, killerbee99 said:

Prescott vs Ryan? 

Also which 3 between

AJ Green, Hopkins, Gordon, Sanu, and Watkins? 

Also, which 2 between Jay Ajayi, Ingram, Murray, and Alex Collins

Ryan. Sames as nonniey for the WRs. I like Ingram and Murray for the two RBs, but Collins should be good too. I just like what I think the game flow will be for the Vikings. Should be up big and running clock. Have to hope they don't score from far out though. Collins has more upside

Unsurprisingly, after my team than dominated all season had by far its worst week of the season last week to ruin my cship hopes, is going to be the highest scoring team this week thanks to Hunt and Bell tearing **** up. I am currently up by 60, my opponent is about done, I still have Matt Ryan left to play. Am likely to even outscore the team that has Gurley (and Mccoy). 

Getting obliterated today worst performance in fantasy this year I've ever had (Last three weeks have been a disasters of catastrophic proportions for me). Even my strongest is done (lost Brown on that one) looks like I'll have less that 4 teams out of 40 going for a championship.

1 hour ago, abdcskins said:

I love having Todd Gurley on my team. Not over yet, but it is looking like a championship appearance for me.

Same here, glad I didn't trade him.  I'm gonna try not to jinx it, but he's all but bailed me out today, made poor choices at wr again

Typical of me in the ES league.  1st place, #1 seed, most points scored. Absolute domination all year.  And I'm one and done.  :rolleyes: Oh well.  :kickcan:

ES is my only non-money league.   Going to the Superbowl in all my other leagues.   $700, $200, $50 on the line next week.  Let's ****ing go.

This is the best fantasy season I've ever had.  4 leagues, 4 #1 seeds.  

Archived