Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Fantasy Football

JamesMadisonSkins

Traded Jordan Howard for Stefon Diggs, only because I have Gurley and Kamara and I just can't see starting Howard over either one of those guys.  I am praying neither of them get hurt in the next couple of weeks otherwise I will feel very dumb.  Then I'll be stuck with either Alfred Morris or Orleans Darkwa.  I needed some WR depth behind Crabtree, Cooks, and Baldwin.  None of the WRs on my bench are good except maybe Rishard Matthews and he's banged up. 

I'm 9-3 leading my league with a first round bye guaranteed.  Just need to win two games for the trophy!  And a nice pay off as well ($1200).

1 hour ago, PleaseBlitz said:

For the first time all year, I am benching Kareem Hunt.  He fell off a cliff awhile back, I'm just done with him.  I'd start LeVeon no matter what, but I'm going to start Hyde and Perine ahead of Hunt.  

image.png.6b0eb42b647f2c1be948d4e68bd84d35.png

Ha I did the same thing. Perine got moved to the RB from Flex and moved Diggs into the flex.

KC is a dumpster fire right now on offense. Too bad because Hunt should be used more.

My 1-2 punch of Tyreek Hill & Kelce has been decimating opponents all season.  Big part of why I'm on my way to being 10-3 and clinching 1st round bye today.  

Hill & Kelce combined, PPR:

10 receptions

279 yards

4 touchdowns

:o

Man, Draftkings is maddening. Two weeks in a row, I've been in first place in $1 tourneys and winning $1500, only to end up fading late. Went from 1st to 7th today and the difference was $1,425. I mean, that's nice, but I'd like to actually win one of these things one day. I've been playing since the draftsteet days. Best finish in a big tourney was second, way back then. It's freaking impossible unless you roll out hundreds of lineups, and you still need to get extremely lucky. Bright side, I think I clinched a playoff spot in my seasonal today. I've been playing that league (10 man, so it's possible) kind of like daily. I finally landed on some RBs after drafting Zeke and have Burkhead, Jamaal Williams, and Alex Collins saving my season right now. 

On 03/12/2017 at 8:47 PM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Gronk the latest oppo player to go off on me to the tune of 9 for 147, or 23.70, as I type. All he needs is a late TD to ice that cake. 

I'm at the point of just sitting back and laughing now. What else yer gonna' do?

Hail. 

Add to that Bell and Kamara going off for their second and third best season totals to rack up another loss. 

From 9 straight wins to 7 straight loses and all but done. It how I roll MF's! To the max!

Hail. 

10 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

How do you have a first-round bye when we don't have a bye in our league just a 4 team semi-final? 

Dip.

Hail. 

Thanks for the heads up.  Been a while since I was a top 2 seed in the ES league.

I guess I should check my lineup :rofl89:

5 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I somehow missed the playoffs. Me and the 4th see have the same record and I've got more points total. If this was a pay league, I'd be raising all kinds of hell. Must be some funky tiebreaker.

That's odd.  As you mentioned, I'd think the 1st tiebreaker would be points scored.  

2 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Sorry man. That smarts. Head-to-head?

Ah, maybe that's it.

I lost the tiebreaker (most total points) for winning the regular season in my league and getting the #1 seed by less than one point.

image.png.7e6a94f6949b6917bbba1a81044ee9c6.png

I lost my last game on literally the last play of the MNF game last night, my opponent had Boswell and I lost by 3 points.

7 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

1-1 but I've got 8.5 pt over him combined.

Maybe some weird ESPN division rule. Never had this come up before.

That's some bull****.  

28 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I lost the tiebreaker (most total points) for winning the regular season in my league and getting the #1 seed by less than one point.

Good lord, that was close.

Makes you think about all the dropped balls or runs called back for penalty your players probably had LOL. 

2 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Good lord, that was close.

Makes you think about all the dropped balls or runs called back for penalty your players probably had LOL. 

9 QB kneeldowns to end the half and/game over the course of the year.

They really shouldn't count against the player (in real and FF).

Archived