Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Fantasy Football

JamesMadisonSkins

1 hour ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Yup. As notesd, works out well for both of us. Fuller being on that crazy mad O was the hook. But Ajayi opening things up even more for Wentz clinched it soon as that went through.

Congratulations on on the win this past week Chewy. Never expected the Indy TE to go off like that in particular but well done regardless. 

I'll second the re-march. Be for the second time the Championshio game right?

Hail.

Thanks. :) But it should be noted that several of your big name guys were on bye.  And yeah, I had Engram and Delanie on bye, plug and played Doyle and he was super clutch.  Dumb luck.  

I'm 7-1 in the ES league, 6-2 in my two money leagues.  Looking good so far at the halfway point.  After a couple down years recently, I feel like the fantasy gods are finally showing a brother some love again.  

6 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

So after weighing everything up, I bit the bullet and accepted the trade. 

2 trades this year. First I trade LeVeon Bell straight up for Antonio Brown. Now Brown leaves for Wentz and Fuller. If you'd of told me before the season I'd have Bell and Brown at various points and would trade away both, I'd of thought you beyond mad. But the respective situations fell advantages both times for both parties involved. The crazy World of FF.  (I had to drop Winston to waivers fulfil the roster requirements.). 

This week, I also readded, off waivers,  Ravens RB Woodhead, Bills TE Charles Clay and TN's WR Corey Davis with the run-in in mind and them all close to returning from injury. Along with a flyer on Smith-Schuster. 

So my roster for the stretch, bar injury/ stand out late waiver guys, is pretty set I think at:

QB.    Wentz/ Goff.

RB.    Fournette/ Peterson/ Woodhead.  

WR.   Crabtree/ Fuller/ Kupp/ Smith-Schuster/ Davis. 

TE.    Clay/ Seferian-Jenkins. 

DST.  Seattle. 

K.      Hauschka.

Will that be enough to retain my title and win 3 out of 6 Champions the 6 years we've been doing this? Time will tell. Can't bank on ANYTHING in FF. 

Hail. 

Personally I think the Wentz and Fuller for Brown trade was an awful trade for you. I don't think Fuller will keep that pace up and I just don't value QBs that high unless in a Superflex (if I don't have a star QB I like to stream match-ups instead of trading for a star - Combinations with McCown has been working for me this year).

Roster overhaul this week. By far my worst fantasy season. Gronk and hyde have been my best players by far. 

Turned over half my roster this week. Finally got to drop David johnson which I prolly should have done week 1. Thinking about dropping jordan reed for either howard or jack Doyle or Vernon davis. He just doesn't seem to be getting healthy this year and I doubt he'll be used much the next couple weeks. 

On 11/1/2017 at 10:01 PM, sportjunkie07 said:

Roster overhaul this week. By far my worst fantasy season. Gronk and hyde have been my best players by far. 

Turned over half my roster this week. Finally got to drop David johnson which I prolly should have done week 1. Thinking about dropping jordan reed for either howard or jack Doyle or Vernon davis. He just doesn't seem to be getting healthy this year and I doubt he'll be used much the next couple weeks. 

If you haven't already made the move (sorry I'm so late) I'd go with Vernon Davis.  Our offense is so TE dependent right now and Davis has been solid.  I think he's a more stable option than the other two.

17 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Deshaun Watson, non contact acl tear in practice.  Wow.

Kills the value of Hopkins and Fuller and hurts Miller too.  Someone here mentioned trading Brown for Fuller and Wentz just last week - man I hate when trades immediately come back to bite you (and of course am ecstatic when you dodge bullet by trading just in time).

On 11/2/2017 at 7:16 PM, TryTheBeal! said:

I'm getting shredded by Josh McCown.  Because of course I am.

Why did that surprise you? McCown has been racking up good fantasy points for weeks and last night was actually a down game for him. Believe he was a top 10 QB through week 8.

21 hours ago, dchogs said:

WR decisions to make... pick 2 out of the following:

Baldwin vs. Skins

Tate @ GB

Hilton @ Houston

Fuller vs. Indy (not looking great with Watson's injury, but I have him for now)

Well you can safely bench Fuller imo.  If PPR go with Tate if not go with Baldwin.

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Deshaun Watson does his ACL.

Deshaun Watson goes to IR for the year.

Deshaun Watson naturally then get's dropped to the waiver wire.

Deshaun Watson this AM then get's picked up off waivers for a $100 fee. 

Can someone explain the last transaction there, please? 

Hail. 

is it a keeper league?

5 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Hail. 

Stupid is as stupid does.

5 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Hail. 

Dynasty?

2 hours ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Nope. Standard season-on-season PPR.

Open draft the stat of every year. He's nicely sat at 4-4 right in the playoff mix too. 

Most bizarre.

Hail.

No just not paying the least bit attention explains what happened there.

So in the Jags game QB fault in a hand off (really O Lines got hit right at the exchange) RB never touches the ball and the fumble is attributed to the RB Yeldon (Who I started in several leagues due to byes -minus2 points). Now Redskin game Cousins hands off to Perine who screws up and bounces it off his arms (Perines fault) fumble is attributed to Cousins  - minus 2 points.  Go figure. 

On 11/3/2017 at 5:30 AM, Old Bay said:

If you haven't already made the move (sorry I'm so late) I'd go with Vernon Davis.  Our offense is so TE dependent right now and Davis has been solid.  I think he's a more stable option than the other two.

They all got scooped up by the time u got back. went with oj howard. He scored me negative. So did my defense. 

At least someone dropped ty hilton and he went off for me this week. 

Still gonna lose to fat robs 18 yrd 2td epic performance though. 

Been a weird season for me. 

Archived