Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 - 18 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

This team showed what it means to really want it. I heard some commentators say this wasn't as talented a squad as past years. Not sure how they came to that conclusion. Extremely talented and determined. All I saw was skill on the ice.

So so happy for the team and city. Wish I were home right now. Love you all, party hard tonight and in the coming days!

Man, something to finally bring this city and these people together.  For one night we are not a dirty, nasty city built on bickering back and forth between political parties.  For once we're finally a sports town that has a major championship.  

I may be getting caught up in the moment and be taking things too far, but this is why sports are more important.  Politics divides, sports unites.  Everyone in DC can appreciate this no matter your political affiliation or what social agendas you have.  This is perfect.  

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Man, something to finally bring this city and these people together.  For one night we are not a dirty, nasty city built on bickering back and forth between political parties.  For once we're finally a sports town that has a major championship.  

I may be getting caught up in the moment and be taking things too far, but this is why sports are more important.  Politics divides, sports unites.  Everyone in DC can appreciate this no matter your political affiliation or what social agendas you have.  This is perfect.  

This is why I love sports so much. Sports are sports and for a moment, nothing else matters. 

Archived