Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey

No Excuses

It's just insane because every last bit of their collective ****baggery was foreseeable and discussed at length throughout the campaign. Nah, he doesn't mean it! Nah, that's just libs getting all angsty! Nah, we need a shakeup and he'll bring fresh thinking! He tells it like it is!

Shame on every single person who thought this ****roach was worth a second of your mental energy, much less the office of the Presidency. 

3 hours ago, JCB said:

It's just insane because every last bit of their collective ****baggery was foreseeable and discussed at length throughout the campaign. Nah, he doesn't mean it! Nah, that's just libs getting all angsty! Nah, we need a shakeup and he'll bring fresh thinking! He tells it like it is!

Shame on every single person who thought this ****roach was worth a second of your mental energy, much less the office of the Presidency. 

My favorite: "He's not going to be corrupt. He's already got money. He doesn't need anymore."

5 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:
I'm off the day too. Gonna have the popcorn ready.

My money is on a bunch of Senators showboating for the cameras and little or no substance from Comey who will repeatedly cite his desire to not interfere or impede the on going investigation.

12 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

"He ain't a politician.  He don't think enough about what he's gonna say to lie."

"He's rich, he can't be bought."

Guess it never occurred to them that he might have been bought to get rich, or that a man who cannot be controlled cannot be restrained. But then the people who supported him and those who still do are highly inclined toward authoritarian leadership. Funny, how people who grew up living in the free world would yearn for the boot of authoritarianism. Idiots all.

Theyre going to drum up the whole open comey hearing... I doubt he says anything. He wants it open so there's no questions about what he said (because right now you could 'leak' anything and some segment will belive it.)

May be interesting to see how the politicians on both sides behave.

I'm thinking it might be limited to ... 

D: "Tell me all the ways that POTUS behaved illegally and inappropriately."

R: "Isn't the real story here your unwillingness and inability to identify and prosecute leakers? Oh and Hillary's emails."

I view Mueller asking the Congress to scale back as generally a good thing.  Public testimony, at least at this point, is more about grandstanding than actually getting to the bottom of the Russia situation.  Now, sure, the Dems will be grandstanding on topic, unlike the GOP, who will be grandstanding off topic, but Comey is not some loose-lipped jackwagon.

He's gonna be straight laced and tell only the proper authorities things in the proper settings.  Congress isn't really either, yet.

Trump likely waiving executive privilege does create some interesting possibilities, but more than likely we won't see anything too fun.

But if the reports he'll testify to Trump attempting to influence him and the FBI are true, ooooooooooooooh SCANDALOUS!

30 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

THAT would certainly liven things up. I hope he testifies while Trumpster is overseas. Watching him meltdown over there would be fun.

Anyone ever tell you that you have a cruel streak?   

It would be quite a show, though.

:744:

• 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Trump live tweeting during the Comey testimony would be EPIC. I just wonder who he'll find to blame when his insane/incriminating tweets put him in even more hot water.

Why Twitter of course, 'cuz he's too articulate :rolleyes:

On ?5?/?19?/?2017 at 7:07 PM, tshile said:

Bengahzi!!

When you sneeze around a friend of mine, instead of saying "Gesundheit!" he says "Bengahzi!" 

Every time.  And I laugh every time.

I may counter that by saying "Covfefe" every time.

I think attacks on Comey's character will backfire spectacularly with pretty much every demographic outside of the hardcore Trumpsters. Though, to be fair, that seems to be the only people he actually bothers to cater to nowadays anyway.

Maybe if it were a subtle attack/undermining coming from a competent White House that wasn't already disliked by a large majority of the population it could be pulled off. But with these clowns and how utterly inept and transparently dishonest they are? No chance in hell.

Archived