Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Sometimes watching a GOP campaign event makes it seem like it is a contest for how many "USA chants" can get started because in their minds chanting "USA, USA, USA" shows the obvious love for America.

This is what is scary about it. 

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Remember when we said that about W?  

This sounds an awful lot like "We promise, the GOP will absolutely not sink any lower than this."  

So far, I have seen not one single sign that there's a limit.  Closest I've seen to a limit is that maybe 10% of GOP voters will stay home if the GOP candidate has a decades-long history of pedophilia.  (But GOP politicians will support him, anyway, right up till he loses.)  

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Remember when we said that about W?  

This sounds an awful lot like "We promise, the GOP will absolutely not sink any lower than this."  

So far, I have seen not one single sign that there's a limit.  Closest I've seen to a limit is that maybe 10% of GOP voters will stay home if the GOP candidate has a decades-long history of pedophilia.  (But GOP politicians will support him, anyway, right up till he loses.)  

And Flake one of the biggest hypocrites because he votes with Republicans and Trump most of the time. I don't even pay him any attention anymore.

The US runs a trade surplus with Canada...but they're spoiled. Trump admitted (bragged, actually) about making up numbers during a heated conversation with Trudeau...is it any wonder Trudeau won't even engage/respond to Agent Orange anymore?

Archived