Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN's Stephen A Smith destroys the Redskins, calls them 'losers'

Boss_Hogg

33 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Anything coming out of Stephen A's mouth is automatically classified as garbage as soon as it hits fresh oxygen, thought that was a given lol.

I'll 2nd that.  He is the official definition of a loudmouth.  I just can't stand his boorish, loud antics.

Stephen A. Smith...the A is for asshat.

ESPN going for clicks and trying anything to bring people to watch their network.  Their time has passed, they are stale.  Other than a sporting event, I do not watch them.  The Sports Reporters was good but after Schaap and now Saunders gone...but SportsCenter has not been good since the late 90's in my book.  Let's just try and trot out our versions of sports shock jocks and preach our views on race and morality.  Yes, I may click on their site to get scores and read Keim's pieces, I actually think he is good, but is more out of convenience or laziness, not because I think their product is superior.

19 minutes ago, RFK Lives said:

ESPN going for clicks and trying anything to bring people to watch their network.  Their time has passed, they are stale.

Yup - stale they are.  And losing viewers.  My personal soapbox with both the NFL and ESPN - keep your politics and sjw issues out of my sports! /rant.  Anyways.  Here's a money quote that makes me smile. 

"In keeping with the loss in viewership, ESPN has eliminated hundreds of jobs in the last year, and executives elected to part ways with some of the company’s franchise players, including Bill Simmons, Keith Olbermann, Colin Cowherd and more."

1 hour ago, Darth Tater said:

2008 keep it medium did not do crap for us.

This times 100,000.  Oh, God yes, I'm ready to start smacking people around and letting the team doing the talking for me.

Gotta beat Dallas, enough is enough.  Then we will really get the Respek we deserver.  RespeK with a K, ya'll, RespeK with a K.

tumblr_lvde0usdsA1r653xto1_500.jpg

1 hour ago, TheBlueIndian said:

Did he just say that we were saying "asinine" things ? Awesome.. Why is he so bent out of shape ?  The lack of that kind of intensity and passion speaks to our lack of consistent success over the last 25 years. GOOD TO SEE.

Scoreboard Mutha@#$%^*

DAL 5

NY 4

DC 3

PHI 0

SAS is a Giants fan..

@stephenasmith @FirstTake you better put some respect on our name. Always talking slick out yo mouth professional ??? talker #NFCEASTCHAMPS

•  
  •  

Sick and tired of people disrespecting my team who cares how you win the division just win it #HTTR #HAIL #SWAGGYTIME

•  

The face they make when you have their full attention ?????. #HTTR

•  

32 minutes ago, William Barbour said:

Stephen A Smith favorite team is the Steelers.

But this will be great for the team ginger forward. I would play this video before every game if I was Jay Gruden

I could have sworn it was the fecals. During the whole Chip Kelly is a racist fiasco Stephen A was relaying stuff he's heard from inside their locker room. 

Probably just another bandwagon bamma

Archived