Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I thought it was perfect. Negan is a slick talking manipulator that uses sadistic punishment and fear to set an example and keep people under his control, eventually allowing them to believe that the bad things that happen inside their walls, is solely the fault of the victim(s)

If are in a fargone situation and you see a big compound, well stocked, well secured, and see a charismatic guy that promises that he'll take care of you and protect you as long as you play by his rules, and he follows through on it, there is nothing you won't do, and nothing you won't believe.

That is the power of re-education/mind control/whatever

In the trailer, he alluded to his past life, as some kind of behavioral expert/reformist or something, probably with a background in psychology. He would know how to work people.

Thats how he identifies people that exhibit similar traits, and makes them captains, and appoints other people. He knows how to get inside someones head. That's how he broke Rick down to a three week old lunchable

So much fail in this episode. 

Where to begin.....

So Carl forgot how to kill walkers. Their at war, and he decides he’s going to save this one random dude because.....reasons. 

All Rosita does is try half-assed plans to kill Negan. 

Why in the world is Rick trying to get the garbage pail kids as an alliance again? He would’ve been better off going to the Oceanside community. 

Ezekiel is depressed? So what? The Kingdom doesn’t have anyone else to dedicate to the war so what does it matter? 

The most obvious ex machina with Daryl and Tara taking out the speaker truck. 

And the worst of all, I’m supposed to believe you can shoot a rocket launcher at someone, inside a building which racks of crap all around you, and literally do no damage to anything but the one guy you hit. 

They are just rehashing the same stuff they’ve already done. Outside of Ezekiel’s emo subplot, nothing they showed hasn’t already been done. Carol trying to save some young, inexperienced kid? Check. Rosita going off-script to take out Negan? Check. Rick being held by garbage pail kids when he tried to recruit them? Check. Keeping irredeemable scum alive because you’re “too good” to kill them? Check. 

32 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

And the worst of all, I’m supposed to believe you can shoot a rocket launcher at someone, inside a building which racks of crap all around you, and literally do no damage to anything but the one guy you hit. 

how many people read that script and nobody spoke up?

that was laughably bad, like it legit made me laugh then turn the channel

Ok I just watched it. Man that dude legit evaporated on contact lmao i laughed for a solid 2 minutes. That was the funniest thing this show has ever done. 

Maybe that’s what happens to Morgan, he gets shot with a RPG and instantly vortexes into an alternate dimension like the dude tonight. 

—-

but yeah... Michonne is supposed to

be leader and she just bails on the plan so she can “go see” like a kid sneaking down the stairs on Christmas Eve. And of course, they just happened to stumble upon saviors moments away from saving the sanctuary so she ended up being rewarded for her stupid decision. Her character is beyond annoying to me. If it wasn’t for her kickass sword, I’d completely hate her. 

Also, it’s hard to root for these people when at every turn they just do something colossally stupid or out of character 

how has coral gotten worse at killing walkers. Geez he’s a punk. I was really hoping he would bite one. If he is the future of the storyline, the entire group is ****ed. He’s awful. 

48 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Oh, and it’s been announced on the Talking Dead that Lennie James (Morgan) will be transitioning from the TWD to Fear of The Walking Dead. No details beyond that, like how that is possible considering TWD is far ahead of FTWD as far as timeline goes. 

Well I assume that he either dies at the end of the season and the crossover happens in the time before he meets back up with Rick since the timelines don’t line up currently or leaves on the helicopter that we saw earlier and that is later introduced in FTWD.

6 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

Oh, and it’s been announced on the Talking Dead that Lennie James (Morgan) will be transitioning from the TWD to Fear of The Walking Dead. No details beyond that, like how that is possible considering TWD is far ahead of FTWD as far as timeline goes. 

Thats cool, because I stopped watching FTWD after about 4 episodes into season 2 and Morgan’s character blows.

8 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

So much fail in this episode. 

Where to begin.....

So Carl forgot how to kill walkers. Their at war, and he decides he’s going to save this one random dude because.....reasons. 

Don't be so harsh, his depth perception may be a little off...(secretly hoping Carl got bit, and we will find out next week.)

1 hour ago, Dirt said:

"I'm driving away to do something"

"Why"

"Cuz I have to"

"I'm going with u"

"No ur not"

"Yes I am"

"K get in"

Roll credits 

You forgot “actually, here you drive instead” in there somewhere 

7 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

#FireScottGimple

I greatly miss Darabont from 1-2 when the show was measured and realistic and the walkers were actually a threat. The show actually had themes and ideas it explored at the time. Subtle writing that was more of a slower burn like the Shane arc. 

But everybody ****ed that the farm/Sophia search was boring so now every character is basically a cartoon caricature of themselves and we get ridiculous cgi, terribly scripted fights and deaths and rpg kills that zap people into dimension x 

6 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

You forgot “actually, here you drive instead” in there somewhere 

I greatly miss Darabont from 1-2 when the show was measured and realistic and the walkers were actually a threat. The show actually had themes and ideas it explored at the time. Subtle writing that was more of a slower burn like the Shane arc. 

But everybody ****ed that the farm/Sophia search was boring so now every character is basically a cartoon caricature of themselves and we get ridiculous cgi, terribly scripted fights and deaths and rpg kills that zap people into dimension x 

Just goes to show that in reality, we can't have things because we're too dumb to enjoy them.

Season II was beautiful.

Makes no sense for Rick to go ask the trash heap people for a deal again, by himself.  The absolutely only way they can impose their will on him is if he goes alone.  If he just shows up with like 3-5 people armed.......ahh just makes no sense.

This entire War is being dragged out too long, too many unnecessary diversions and stalling tactics to stretch it throughout this entire season I bet.  It's a shame because I do like certain elements, like Dwight turning, but also having to be worried about Eugene.

Just now, my_friend_goo said:

I am not a man with high demands. All I ask from this week's episode is the following:

1. A plot 

2. No junkyard people flesh. Seriously, that was more traumatic than watching Negan bashing brains in.

I was thinking the show needed more nudity

Archived