Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

29 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I'm watching Talking Dead. I can't get enough of Christian Serratos' rack. Holy hell. Those things are amazing.

Lauren Cohan loves showing her legs.  I approve.

EDIT:  The guy that plays Jerry seems like an awesome guy to hang with.

On 10/22/2017 at 10:17 PM, Springfield said:

Gabriel could have killed Negan 6 ways from Sunday, this show ****ing sucks.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/christopherhudspeth/some-fan-theories-are-nonsense-but-this-one-about-the?utm_term=.km5wZ5EQL#.sfbByVkdl

Although I agree with you the writing in this show went to **** long ago this is a good theory. 

It saves a bad situation but it’s still not a great theory IMO if it plays out that way. 

In addition to not shooting the **** out of Negan, it’s beyond annoying that  Gabriel can be moving on the ground and have a heard of walkers just go right on beside him minding their business. 

The show just changes the rules on the walkers as it sees fit and when it needs them to be a threat and when it needs them to be harmless cartoons like with Glenn/dumpster. 

The whole Rosita/Sasha sniper thing last season was a big deal/plan and then as they construct this master plan for 8.1 they don’t just have someone posted up on one of the vehicles to pop Negan in the head? Then Rick can make his “or else” to the rest of them with their leader gone it is far more effective. 

They just don’t even care about making sense anymore, which is annoying.

I am intrigued by the future Rick time skip tho which really just seems to be a vision or dream of an ideal future that Rick is having flash before his eyes as he is laying their traumatized likely over Michonne’s dead body imo. I wish it was Carl with the buildup of him being the next in line and his time etc. but that won’t happen 

I hated Carl holding the pistol in the wrong hand that for part of one scene. I hate that he still wears that dumb hat. 

I hated the "**** your pants" lines at the end. 

"I hope you got your ****-wearin pants on......cause youre about to **** your pants...." 

Ughh 

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I hope Carl dies.  So tired of him.  Cut your hair, ya damn hippie.

He needs to die so bad. I’d overlook every flaw in this show if they somehow got rid of him. Hell, just let him runnoft with Enid or something. That stupid hat he still wears. That stupid hair. I can’t stand him lol

13 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I’m fairly certain Gabriel will shoot at Negan and not have any bullets left. And I’ll try to ignore any comments that remind me Gabriel didn’t shoot his gun at all through the entire gunfight, but I’ll fail. 

Now now he was contributing to the 600 rounds of ammo they wasting shooting out the windows on the 3rd, 4th and 5th floors for reasons. 

Instead of using about 60 bullets tops to smoke the 5 leaders standing on the balcony. What the heck was the point of this plan again? Only one person has to die. It’s said explicitly. And you use 50 people with guns and tell them to shoot the windows out instead of that one person? 

This show...

That was such a useless episode. 

So what the rest of the episodes of the first half of the season are gonna be just a lead up to the ending of the first episode? 

This show jumped the shark years ago but now it's taking it to a whole new level. 

Too bad I'm invested or I wouldn't watch another episode. 

On 10/29/2017 at 10:33 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

I think that was tied with "The World Is Ours!" Or whatever Maggie said :ols:

She was a Scarface fan before the world went to hell 

—-

im just goin to enjoy it for the ridiculous comic book stuff show it is. It’s basically a marvel movie. And that’s fine. I just think it started out thinking it wanted to be a serious drama and then evolved into this. 

Crazy episode. Now let’s see how those Duke boys are gonna get outta this one..

It being a slower paced drama/survivalist show with action is why I loved it. A thousand people with machine guns and unlimited ammo isn't my idea of a good time. I know it's odd to see me of all people being critical, which should tell you something.

I have a quick hook though (I am only loyal to friends and family), so I'll give it one more week, then I'll probably just catch the rest on Netflix next summer and await Season 3 of Into the Badlands

• 2 weeks later...

Archived