Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

2 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

Still don't understand why the junkyard people talk like a bad Yoda impression. What's it been like 5 year, at the most, since the apocalypse started?

Why the **** do they talk like that?!

There is a timeline online. At most it’s been 3 years. 

Somebody suggested that that after some bombing and fallout they stumbled onto an old ESB DVD and the only part that didn’t skip was the yoda scenes so they adopted that speech pattern and a cult sprung up from it. Funny as it is, the timeline doesn’t make it possible 

but the cult answer is really the only reason that makes some sense minus the yoda joke. Somebody, I guess Jadis thought they’d simplify things given the state of the world and as the leader everyone else followed suit. 

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Well, it wasn’t as bad as last week.  So there’s that I guess.

I kinda just want Daryl to go ahead and die at this point.

Yeah Daryl sucks these days. He was a great character the first few seasons when he actually had stuff to do and actually spoke. Now he’s just chugging along grunting every so often about something always angry. I feel like they have no idea what to do with him and he’s basically run his course. He’s a shell of what he used to be 

also, my thought on this whole “bust open the wall so the Walkers come in, just let them come in and then there aren’t any outside so the saviors can just leave and come back later picking them apart or draw them out. 

It was a dumb idea. Shocking as it is. 

90 minutes finale next week. Somebody is going to die cuz the preview said everyone will be talking about the end. 

Or Rick just takes mercy on Negan and lets him live which is what I think happens and what the scene in the premiere was telling us. 

Better than I thought it would be,  sets up nicely for next week. 

Personally, I'd like for the upcoming mid-season finale to bring the end of the war with the Saviours. I know that the comics are a lot further on in the story and with the TV show starting to lose what it had, it would make sense to accelerate the storyline and bring this all to an end. Seems it would take several more seasons to catch up and I'm not sure the show could survive that. Better to have a strong exit strategy than to fade out without a satisfactory resolution.

Knowing the way the shows producers are, though, I suspect it will simply play out a dramatic shift in momentum in favour of the Saviours. The episode will end with our guys looking like they're destined to lose and the back half of the season will focus on what happens next.

Man - I dialogue has all gotten SOOO bad. Does EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION have to be this moral right / wrong what are we doing the world depends on the next word spoke crap?

Also -These plans seems to all suck.

the intial plan to raid the saviors and have the walkers surround them. Great plan! But why didn't they ALSO just SHOOT Negan as soon as he walked out?  They all had guns and armor..SHOOT!!  

But lets focus on last one -Few questions.

1- What exactly was Ricks plan?  Im gonna show up and try to get them to join us and if they don't......Oh well?? I mean he didn't seem to have anyone behind him?  

2- The trash people -Yeah -They are annoying. 

3 - There was a scene where they showed all the walkers at the windows - The same windows and door they crashed the truck thru and had snipers facing.  So before doing the truck -Why not just..i don't know..SHOOT THE WINDOWS?!!  The walkers would have come in that way!

4 - Tell me again why Eugene and Dwight have this big bond?  Dwight couldn't pull the Trigger on Eugene why?  Eugene couldn't pull rat out Dwight why?  Because they one agreed with each other in a meeting??  

5- If you are Dwight - And standing next to Eugene in front of Negan and think Eugene is about to rat you out...why are you just standing there? Once again -Shoot Negan!! Shoot Eugene -Worse case is you get shot back and die - better then just waiting for Eugene to rat you out and be tortured.  

Saw Rick's takedown of the two red shirt trash bammas from a mile away.  Their leader is annoying af.  

I'm ready for this show to end already, hopefully  next season i the last.  I hope almost everyone dies.  **** it.

It’s not often in life a man can say that a dream 5+ years in the making is achieved. You really have to savor those moments when they happen. 

That **** stain Carl even did one last stupid act in his way out, wasting medical supplies to patch up a walker bite 

good riddance. The episode sucked by any metric and yet I smile! 

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

*Has opportunity to kill Negan*

*Jabs him with the knob of the bat*

Your son deserves to die.

It would've been better had they wrote in him taking a business end swing, and Neganator dodging it

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

It’s not often in life a man can say that a dream 5+ years in the making is achieved. You really have to savor those moments when they happen. 

That **** stain Carl even did one last stupid act in his way out, wasting medical supplies to patch up a walker bite 

good riddance. The episode sucked by any metric and yet I smile! 

This should've happened the first time he left the house

7 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

*Has opportunity to kill Negan*

*Jabs him with the knob of the bat*

Your son deserves to die.

Yeah that type of ridiculous crap is why you can’t take this show seriously anymore. The writing is so bad it just ends up making all the characters stupid. 

You’ve got Negan on the floor on his back and you have Lucile in your hands and you’re Rick ****ing Grimes. It’s game over at that point. But no, let’s Poke him with the handle instead 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This should've happened the first time he left the house

Wouldnt be surprised if we are all being trolled and Carl is the first immune survivor. Then they’ll try to rip off TLOU since they can’t write their own stories or follow an extremely popular and well regarded comic storyline 

Archived