Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Well we know why that RPG explosion was so bad. Cuz thy saved all their budget for the Alexandria grenades. 

Was wondering why those houses didn’t evaporate into another dimension 

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

Watching ****ing shadows for an hour and a half.

It was a crazy dark episode. 

——

So when are we supposed to believe he was bitten? Was it in the woods with the other dude or tonight? 

Negan is hilarious tho. I hope he never dies. 

“Hooolllly ****, everyone hold your fire. It’s carl!” Lmao 

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hard to tell. Seems like they 24'd this season

Had to be the woods. Did we even see a walker this episode? But the woods was at least a few hours prior. Feel like he would have turned by now 

They want us to care about dumb ****in Carl. Yet they don't show us how his character story arc met its impending demise?

2 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So Coral was bitten?  I thought he got shot or burned.

Casper the Unfriendly Zombie apparently made a cameo....

He got bit while helping Siddiq the other episode when he tripped like a dumbass that had never fought a walker before rather than being an experienced pro and badass like he should be. 

Carl said: “I brought him here. That’s how it happened” 

but I really think he might live. This was shock value

still, remember when Herschel and Tyrese were bitten and there was a mad scramble to amputate them before the infection spread. Carl been walking around like a normal functioning person for hours 

On 10/28/2017 at 9:12 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I am intrigued by the future Rick time skip tho which really just seems to be a vision or dream of an ideal future that Rick is having flash before his eyes as he is laying their traumatized likely over Michonne’s dead body imo. I wish it was Carl with the buildup of him being the next in line and his time etc. but that won’t happen 

might be too early but I’m claiming “called it” on this. 

looking more and  more like the time skip was a vision of what could be after the war and the “My mercy outweighs my wraith” is Rick burying Carl perhaps? Red crying eyes, accepting Carl’s belief in mercy and hope 

2 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wouldnt be surprised if we are all being trolled and Carl is the first immune survivor. Then they’ll try to rip off TLOU since they can’t write their own stories or follow an extremely popular and well regarded comic storyline 

Dude, if that happens it will be the last episode I watch. I’m already mentally checked out and just watching because I’ve put all this time into it, but I literally can’t watch an immune Carl and TLOU ripoff. 

Btw, isn’t it awesome Rick wasted two episodes getting the garbage pale kids back, only for them to get shot at once and immediately turn tail and run? It’s almost as if they were just a plot device used to keep Rick away long enough for the other dumbass characters to inadvertently allow Negan an out. 

Man -Last nights show reminded me why I love and hate this show.

The good -Love the entire kingdom scene.   Loved the speech by the Savior where he is begging them not to make him do this. It fits his character. 

The invasion of Alexandra was great - Even Carl stalling for time.  

But yes -Have a TON of questions and thoughts.

1- Carl aint dead. Zero chance in my mind. We are gonna find out what ever bit him either wasnt a walker or it didnt go deep enough or some BS.  

2- During times of battles -Every one quickly ditches Rick's daughter - Like EVERYONE very often.

3- HOW did they get out? Why does everyone seem ok when they ask "How did you get out" and the answer is just "Eugene".  THATS NOT A ANSWER.

4- The king creates a diversion - then rolls up in a school bus...and then...Tells everyone to Run?  Maybe tell everyone to GET ON and drive away!

5- "Hey- Lets go to ocean side -its a super long drive - we come in peace - but before we go in, lets park right outside and take a nap

6- I loved the battles scene - I loved the ambush on the saviors and Dwight having to pull the trigger... that was good.  Bad -  Slow close ups of each persons face...WTF was that? I expected the 24 hour music and A ticking.  They did it 3 times!

7 -Maggie has a convy - Just talking about how they would never give up so fast, All these cars - each one filled with people with Guns.  They see a road block -They see cars coming - they are in a war -sooooo Do they get out and fight? To they jump out of their cars and take defensive positions? Run into the woods to ambush them?  No. The stop..sit....wait until everyone catches up and surrounds them and then turns over their guns....

8- Alexandria is now destroyed - They came from Atlanta - Its a BIG country -How about you now take your people and...here is a thought...LEAVE!!!  You found 6 communities just around DC - bet there are some near OTHER cities as well!!  

9 - Once again -Lets let Negyn talk forever and not kill him. You all are focusing on the fight with Rick -um - How about when carl was talking to him and everyone was focused on carl - You couldn't get just one of your many "Sharp shooters" that have shown their ability to go up a different part of the wall and take him out?   

A lot of talk was that Chandler wanted to go to college and was written off the show. Seems like it was completely the writers idea. 

Spoiler

Which is crazy because the comics are Carl’s story and the show is clearly going in a completely opposite direction. I’m pretty shocked that hey voluntarily did this and not at the actor’s request 

16 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wouldnt be surprised if we are all being trolled and Carl is the first immune survivor. Then they’ll try to rip off TLOU since they can’t write their own stories or follow an extremely popular and well regarded comic storyline 

Read an interview with the actor that plays Carl and according to him, his character is dead after the next episode back from the break.  Was talking about how he now has time to do a bunch of stuff he never had a chance to do the past eight years.  Also mentioned that this was huge personally as he had just bought a house in Georgia where they do the filming and then found out after the fact that his character was going to get killed.

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

A lot of talk was that Chandler wanted to go to college and was written off the show. Seems like it was completely the writers idea. 

Reveal hidden contents

Which is crazy because the comics are Carl’s story and the show is clearly going in a completely opposite direction. I’m pretty shocked that hey voluntarily did this and not at the actor’s request 

Quoted you earlier before reading all the remaining posts.  Yes, I read in an interview with him a while back that he had gotten accepted to college and was getting ready to graduate HS, etc.  I figured it would be soon that he would die or be written off the show.  The interview I just read said that he had put college on hold for now (a year or something like that) and about how he bought a house in GA and then was told (not sure exactly how long after) that they were killing him off.

Reading that tweet from his dad, that is a pretty ****ty thing to do (if they indeed told him they wanted him for 3 more years), only to fire him after that and him buying a house there.  Welcome to adulthood Coral.

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Quoted you earlier before reading all the remaining posts.  Yes, I read in an interview with him a while back that he had gotten accepted to college and was getting ready to graduate HS, etc.  I figured it would be soon that he would die or be written off the show.  The interview I just read said that he had put college on hold for now (a year or something like that) and about how he bought a house in GA and then was told (not sure exactly how long after) that they were killing him off.

Reading that tweet from his dad, that is a pretty ****ty thing to do (if they indeed told him they wanted him for 3 more years), only to fire him after that and him buying a house there.  Welcome to adulthood Coral.

Yeah he’s going to school in Auburn which is close to where they film anyway. He’s also only in a few episodes a half season (large parts) so I’m sure they could have figured out a schedule if they wanted him on. 

Soinds like they really want to branch away from the comics entirely too which I don’t think wil endear them to fans 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

My initial thinking was that Rick and everyone else would die and Carl and Judith would be the sole survivors, but only if they did a time jump prior 

Yeah I always liked that thought. Could do an even bigger time skip and a wnd up with an older Judith sliding into Carl’s role. Maybe she even had a younger sibling from Rick and Michonne  

Archived