Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

On 4/16/2018 at 3:30 PM, NoCalMike said:

FTWD is doing a time jump it would appear.  The first season of the show did cover the initial outbreak and how it went down in their area of the world, but it quickly became TWD v.2.  

Which was why I stopped watching it.  It started out great, and made no sense at all why they went that route with the show.  Seemed like the premiere on Sunday looked like it could be something pretty good, but that would've required me to watch two full seasons. Maybe I'll catch up over the summer. 

I liked the finale. At this rate I didn't really care about the immaterial nonsense of xyz, and don't really get why anyone else would really bother with it. At the end of the day, as bad as this season was, (and honestly it was the first one I seriously had a problem with), just find a way to deliver a better overall show. I thought it did that, the last several weeks, and that's all I really cared about. There was no redemption for this season past the first few episodes.

Hopefully they find a way to repair the damage from this season, and climb back yo the top of the heap. Or they could always go the everything is fine route and seal their own fates. That Gimple fella seems like a sensitive little prick.

• 5 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Chrome.

Won't load from that site either.  Might just be me.

Ya, I'm using Chromium.  If you're using Windows, try IE/Edge, OSX try Safari (both come with the computer so you should have them).

Anyway, official plan by military on how to deal with a zombie threat.  Considers multiple different zombie types and specifies the only way to be sure is to first shoot in the head and burn the bodies. 

I caught up on the show. I thought that last season was really boring. Too much lame dialogue, building up for a fight that was not much of a battle. The entire show has sort of lost its appeal to me.

The only thing I'm interested in is the garbage lady and that helicopter. 

13 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I caught up on the show. I thought that last season was really boring. Too much lame dialogue, building up for a fight that was not much of a battle. The entire show has sort of lost its appeal to me.

The only thing I'm interested in is the garbage lady and that helicopter. 

Whole season was trash.  The characters do the stupidest things, it's annoying.  That little bamma ass kid going into the prisoner area at Hilltop talkin' bout "who killed my brother?"  I instantly got annoyed as I knew he'd **** everything up.  And whatever blanks they use in their guns for all the shootouts are terrible, looks so fake.

And what was up with the very end?  Jesus, Maggs, and Daryl are going to overthrow Rick because he let Negan live?  They going to kill Rick?  The ****?

If I didn't have 8 years invested in this train wreck, I would've been jumped ship. 

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Confirmed Andrew Lincoln aka Rick Grimes will be leaving the show during season 9. 

And thus the end of TWD. I hope HBO or Netflix picks up this property some day and can do it justice 

That has to be a joke. Or there is some serious turmoil behind the scenes.

They did it to themselves. Still don't understand, especially now in today's cutthroat small screen era, how you can operate like your **** is bulletproof.

I remembered saying it after S5. You need an exit strategy. Gone are the days of shows with 10 year runs. Attention spans don't last that long. Get in, wreck, get out, fade to black. They felt themselves a little too much

5 minutes ago, Springfield said:

He's done nothing but grunt and mean mug for like 3 seasons. Lmao

46 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

He's done nothing but grunt and mean mug for like 3 seasons. Lmao

Its good work if you can get it lol

yeah Daryl hasn’t been interesting since Beth died. They don’t know what they are doing with him anymore. I can’t see him as the lead but hey, for $20mil I’m going down with the ship 

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Its good work if you can get it lol

yeah Daryl hasn’t been interesting since Beth died. They don’t know what they are doing with him anymore. I can’t see him as the lead but hey, for $20mil I’m going down with the ship 

If they seriously worked out an angle where the helicopter people were pseudo scientists that somehow stumbled upon Shane and revived/reverse mutated him, I'd quickly forgive it, and be down for some Mutie Shane/Daryl/Negan mexican standoff ****

Been mostly outside looking in on this thread and ya'lls convo out of curiosity, but from get-go I had concerns about how far you could go with a TV Series about a Zombie Apocalypse, even with source material.  Now we know.

Ya'll disappointed on this, I'm pissed off about how quick FTWD went into apocalypse mode.  I was faithful, but done after season 1.

Archived