Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Thought it was pretty cool that the girl from Oceanside thanked the group for what they were about to do.  Also, don't think Jadis and the trash people are on the up and up. Some little bird tipped off Negan that Rick's been up to no good. Eugene was captive before those plans were made, Gregory was still at the Hilltop when Negan made that comment. I suppose it could be the doctor from Hilltop, but I will go with Jadis.

(The actress that plays Sasha is a  lead in the new Star Trek show coming out later this year.)

38 minutes ago, Yohan said:

(The actress that plays Sasha is a  lead in the new Star Trek show coming out later this year.)

Yep, she's in 13 episodes. Kinda confirms the obvious where her character is concerned. Kinda sad considering everything Sasha has been through. 

Per usual this season, Negan saves the episode.  "Rapey Davey" and "beachball-sized lady nuts" was gold.

Was an okay epi last night, but nothing special.  If I wasn't so invested in this show I'd probably stop watching.  

Sasha looks to be donezo. 

4 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

Plot wise, he's still "missing". But off camera, the actor is the lead character in the new 24 series and if that is a ratings success we'll probably never know what happened to his TWD character. If it gets canceled, like Morgan's actor, he'll back on the show next season. 

They are 3rd overall in Fox shows in the age 18-49 demographic and 4th in total viewers (around 6 million) for fox shows.  I read that while they should probably cancel it, they will give it a second season.  Which sounds odd that they think it should be cancelled and there are so many more shows on the network that it beats out.

1 minute ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

They are 3rd overall in Fox shows in the age 18-49 demographic and 4th in total viewers (around 6 million) for fox shows.  I read that while they should probably cancel it, they will give it a second season.  Which sounds odd that they think it should be cancelled and there are so many more shows on the network that it beats out.

It's probably not doing great with the target audience they're looking for. 

It was alright. Knew Sasha was gonna bite it. Called it and told my wife Sasha was going to take her shot at Negan early in the episode. There was a 0% chance of Negan actually connecting with Lucille and killing Carl. 

So next season, the Oceanside community will likely join the fight and Negan will die in the finale. 

3 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

It was alright. Knew Sasha was gonna bite it. Called it and told my wife Sasha was going to take her shot at Negan early in the episode. There was a 0% chance of Negan actually connecting with Lucille and killing Carl. 

So next season, the Oceanside community will likely join the fight and Negan will die in the finale. 

Gonna loose at least one main character next season.  Who are we all getting on?  I say maggie.

Yeah, it's just so far away from where it was when it first came out.  They should probably just put it out to pasture.

Essentially, when we learned that people came back from the dead (a la Shane) this show lost its allure.  Shane coming back was probably the highlight of the show.  It's been a bit of a drag since then.  One incident to the next with no real overarching plot.

I was kinda like "aw ****!" when the garbage patch kids turned on Rick, but that wore off quickly.  Rick just kinda stood there dumbfounded.  Then Negan talked a bunch of **** and Rick just sat there all dumbfounded.  Finally, muttered something about killing Negan after Negan told him he was going kill his son and chop off his hands.

Of course, the magical wizard people showed up with their trained tiger and Rick forgot he was shot no more than 10 minutes prior.  Rick's a badass who doesn't feel pain.

So I suppose next season is going to be all about preparing for the next war against Negan.  They'll drag it out 12 episode of character building of people we don't care about.  Rick with try and recruit new people that we don't care about to battle Negan, while staring dumbfoundedly whenever he faces opposition.  I bet we learn a lot about Oceanside, but who gives a flying **** about Oceanside anyhow?  Fun, right!

1 minute ago, StillUnknown said:

also, nobody heard the damn tiger running up?

tiger just instantaneously appeared, surprising all

Magic tiger from the land of magic useless body armor wearing wizards.  I'm going to geek out when the king bites it because he's going to have some speech in old English while he's fading out.

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

So  I bet we learn a lot about Oceanside, but who gives a flying **** about Oceanside anyhow?  Fun, right!

26 minutes ago, Springfield said:

he's going to have some speech in old English while he's fading out.

:rofl89:

This show has fallen off so hard.  I called the dumpster dip****s flaking out.

Negan saved this season for me.  JDM is the man.  But I want it to hurt so bad when he dies.  

So does anyone still remain to oppose my argument that Rick is a bad leader?  He got bailed out by a crazy guy with a tiger and Glenn's ghost.  Why not trust the crazy people in the dump that threw you in a fighting pit?  They seem like kind people.  lol

1 hour ago, StillUnknown said:

also, nobody heard the damn tiger running up?

tiger just instantaneously appeared, surprising all

No one shooting the tiger is a greater mystery than no one hearing it before it pounced.  It's a cat.  When it wants to surprise its prey, it can and it will.  Plus that big **** can probably cover the 40 yards or so from where the kingdom militia was hiding in a blink.  

Archived