Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

5 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Haha.   yea I can't stand Carl either.  Hoping he dies.  I will feel bad for Rick but it will be worth it.  Can we at least give him a haircut until then?

Exactly. It will be good character development for Rick. He can start talking to ghost Carl on the phone and gardening again. Hook him up with The Kingdom and he can raise pigs too lol. I'd put up with that to be free of that wankstain Cooral

And yes, I was really hoping if he didn't toss him right out the window that Negan cut his hair for punishment. It is badly needed. Please AMC. 

I think Negan is doing a disservice to his own mission by letting his underlings mistreat people so much.  Negan himself will always have to be a certain-level jerk in order to rule over his people and scare other communities enough to cooperate, but I'd imagine it isn't helping matters when his captains and lieutenants are beating people mercilessly over very small things.  

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, The Sisko said:

Is it just me, or has TWD just about run its course? The themes and storylines are starting to take on a certain sameness for me.

I still enjoy it a lot.  There isn't a lot more that can happen that won't be similar to what has already happened though.  They would have to basically turn their back on the zombie aspect of the show to do something different (i.e. another country survived with a lot more intact than the U.S. and they invade us out of the blue, say one day naval ships start approaching Virginia Beach and we see military planes from another country flying over). 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hasn't gotten old yet, but it needs to end soon. If it doesn't, they will start losing viewers. Nothing lasts forever.

I'd watch it forever, but agree.  There isn't a lot left to do and if they did venture off the current path it would tarnish what they already accomplished and it would make it way too cheesy/cliche.

At this point, I'm not sure they could even pull off another spin-off of the show.  

29 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

At this point, I'm not sure they could even pull off another spin-off of the show.  

I stopped watching Fear TWD--it was just so redundant. It really wasn't original at all. It was like Season 1 on a boat, with less interesting characters.

It'll be very interesting now, seeing how Rick and Negan match wits.

5 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'd watch it forever, but agree.  There isn't a lot left to do and if they did venture off the current path it would tarnish what they already accomplished and it would make it way too cheesy/cliche.

Maybe they could have Rick go skiing and do a big, dangerous jump over a shark or something. I'm sure that would be a real ratings winner. ?

6 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I'd watch it forever

Me too, but in terms of it being the It show on TV, that will change.

The reaction to Glenn, and the Finale in S6, and even some of the chatter surrounding Negan, is proof that the natives are getting restless. It doesnt matter if it's well done (which I think it is). Attention spans just aren't the same as they once were. People will move on.

And I stopped watching FTWD too. I thought they would do us on the mass panic, initial outbreak and societal upheaval on a large scale. Once it started feeling like Diet Walking Dead, I couldn't take anymore.

I loved the episode--I thought it set the 2nd half of the season up nicely. And add to that, I am really starting to hate that Negan-wannabe-****tard Simon. Someone needs to shoot him square in the balls and watch him bleed out.

I thought that herd scene was awesome--good, stupid, gory fun. I thought there were some good Abraham-esque lines in there as well, with Rick's "stay here and talk to him, or stare him into submission," and Rosita's "Just because we had sex with the same dead guy, doesn't mean we're friends" And damn, Rosita is one fine piece of ass. Just look at this!

Christain-Serratos-in-Maxim-Magazine-chr

Archived