Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Don't you just hate it when you're out engaged in your favorite sport and a massive predator attacks you.

Luckily I favor playing basketball and soccer and have never had that problem.

Lucky you. For some reason I get lions showing up and trying to eat me every time I join a pickup soccer game. No idea what they mean by it.

• Like 1

I've had moose and even a roadrunner jump out in front of me while playing golf,but a shark attack,(possibly 2?),while surfing? Yeah. Sure. Can't wait to go swimming in the ocean again. 

know-your-meme-dog-bath-nope.jpg

Don't you just hate it when you're out engaged in your favorite sport and a massive predator attacks you.

Luckily I favor playing basketball and soccer and have never had that problem.

Yes, lucky for you.

Aid-Bud-Animals.jpg

Edited by China
  • Like 1

I've never cared for the ocean anyway for several reasons:

1) I never grew up around water so I didn't really learn to swim until I was in my 20s. Swimming in the ocean sucks

2) The beach is too sandy, sal****er burns your eyes and you have to hose off and clean the sand from every crevice afterwards, otherwise it's unbearable. When we were little we'd go to the beach and splash around even on the last day after checkout and then leave and sit in the car for 4 hours coming home. That was fun/

3) Sharks, jellyfish, rocks, under toe, dropoffs...screw all that

I love the beach more now that I'm older and never get in the water. Now I just walk with my wife at night or go for a solo jog in the morning, sit on the hotel balcony and watch the sunset or hang out on the sand with friends in chairs/towels and umbrellas with drinks or some ice cream or something. I have no desire to ever get back in the water

Much more enjoyable with none of the risk or unpleasantness

• Like 1