Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I think it's the kid running in the pool

I'm noticing this page crashing for me as well when I use firefox and Chromium in linux.  Not seeing any crashing yet in chrome in my windows VM or IE, but I'm still having trouble with firefox in windows even with noscript turned off (looks mad trying to pull images from imgur).  Getting owned in the owned thread, go figure

I'm noticing this page crashing for me as well when I use firefox and Chromium in linux.  Not seeing any crashing yet in chrome in my windows VM or IE, but I'm still having trouble with firefox in windows even with noscript turned off (looks mad trying to pull images from imgur).  Getting owned in the owned thread, go figure

I, too, am running Linux, so it must be related.

It says 9.99.

Any Original merchandise that says Revenge of the Jedi on it is worth alot. That was the original title and was changed to Return of the Jedi. There was very limited merchandise that was released with the original title. So if they are only selling it for 9.99 it is either a copy, or the seller has no clue what it's worth

Any Original merchandise that says Revenge of the Jedi on it is worth alot. That was the original title and was changed to Return of the Jedi. There was very limited merchandise that was released with the original title. So if they are only selling it for 9.99 it is either a copy, or the seller has no clue what it's worth

It's just a copy, saw it at Ross.

Never knew it was the original title. Guess I got owned, lol.

Might go get it for the cool factor, then find the others for the set.

Edited by frostyj
  • Like 1