Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

<Flower Girl kissing the Ring Bearer>

A buddy of mine has a first-grade daughter who decided to pin down a boy at her school and kiss him because she had a crush.  Of course the school told my friend about it.  He said it was the most difficult thing in the world for him to scold his daughter for effectively assaulting her classmate while in the back of his head he knew that this boy's dad was at a happy hour somewhere bragging to his friends.  He had to leave the room multiple times while talking to her so that he could stop himself from laughing.

A buddy of mine has a first-grade daughter who decided to pin down a boy at her school and kiss him because she had a crush.  Of course the school told my friend about it.  He said it was the most difficult thing in the world for him to scold his daughter for effectively assaulting her classmate while in the back of his head he knew that this boy's dad was at a happy hour somewhere bragging to his friends.  He had to leave the room multiple times while talking to her so that he could stop himself from laughing.

Sounds a lot like John Riggins' daughter.

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/7009050/guy-photoshops-himself-into-stock-photos-to-instantly-make-them-better

Man Photoshops Himself Into Stock Photos.

Some of these are fun. 

Unfortunately i can't seem to copy and paste my favorite, but it's the old couple on the bed.

~Bang

download.jpgdownload.jpg

They did a good job of trying to keep you from hot-linking, but I'm better than them.

28257e2586452f3beb3734d4b24aa4cf.jpg

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 1

Would be much cooler if the porcupine had laser beams on his head. 

can't argue that.

if only the porcupine could somehow have communicated to the snake before he died "you're so ****ed, and you don't even know it." 

Don't be such a ****.

the fun starts around 35 seconds.

~Dang

After watching that I'll never again look at one of those cute "Hang in There" posters quite the same way.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1