Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Ram didn't look too steady getting up... but he got up! Ram wins by KO!

so it appears upon further review, the ram did not win via KO, he won via fatality. I saw several sites that say the cow(not bull)was killed instantly

so it appears upon further review, the ram did not win via KO, he won via fatality. I saw several sites that say the cow(not bull)was killed instantly

mess with the ram, you get the death.

Broken neck?

The funeral was followed by a gigantic steak dinner.

• Like 1

Apparently, Presidential Candidate Bobby Jindal’s #AskBobby Hashtag Was A Complete Trainwreck

It was meant to be a harmless little Q&A on Twitter, but like every other social media experiment in the past, it quickly flew off the rails.

Can anyone pet a dinosaur or just Jesus, @BobbyJindal? #AskBobby

CIx0qpWXAAAJmcQ.jpg

if global warming is a hoax why do i look like this? #AskBobby

CIxNztnWsAA2tuS.jpg

#askbobby who is the white man you had pose for you in your portrait?

CIxLki4UYAAxsLQ.jpg

Edited by GoSkins0721

http://www3.forbes.com/lists/the-richest-person-in-every-state/24/

Ted-Lerner.jpg

In 1952 26-year-old Ted Lerner borrowed $250 from his wife to start a real estate company, selling homes for developers. After selling some 22,000, he decided to become a builder himself. Now he owns 20 million square feet of commercial and retail space, plus hotels, and 7,000 apartments. The Lerners are on the short list of developers vying to build a new headquarters for the FBI.

They donate to charities including Children’s National Hospital in DC, George Washington University, and Hebrew University in Jerusalem. In 2012 Lerner’s Washington Nationals baseball team became the first DC sports franchise to make the playoffs in 79 years.

i knew it had been a long time... but 79 years ??? ouch!   

wait...what??

Edited by mcsluggo

Apparently, Presidential Candidate Bobby Jindal’s #AskBobby Hashtag Was A Complete Trainwreck

It was meant to be a harmless little Q&A on Twitter, but like every other social media experiment in the past, it quickly flew off the rails.

#askbobby who is the white man you had pose for you in your portrait?

CIxLki4UYAAxsLQ.jpg

Perhaps

MAD-Magazine-Alfred-E-Neuman-Norman-Ming

• Like 3

Okay, "Stoop Shrimp."  Did anybody know this was a thing?  Apparently it is in NYC. You buy shrimp, spread it out on your front stoop or some other concrete slab early on a hot summer day, let it sit there all day so it bakes in the sun, then scoop it up and serve it for dinner. WTF?

7915shrimp.jpg

Yum?

http://gothamist.com/2015/07/09/just_a_bunch_of_shrimp_on_the_sidew.php

Edited by Dan T.

^^^

What I imagine Predicto's reply would be:

In San Francisco we call that Portico Scampi.  The surface must be Italian marble or granite, and the shrimp is humanely harvested then infused with locally-sourced herbs and garlic.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 5