Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

old but still funny because it's just so horribly true

My last experience with a locker room setting was high school football 10 years ago. A few weeks ago, I joined the Y and was just stunned at the fact that nobody wears clothes. Guys young and old are going from the crapper to the shower to the sauna to their lockers, sitting on the benches etc all completely nude.

It's like an entirely new society in there. It took me a few days but I'm there now too. Plus the Y and time that I frequent it has a mostly older population so it makes me feel a little better about myself.

All this to say, I laughed pretty hard at your post

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Apparently, Landon Donavan is still PO'd he didn't get picked for the 2014 World Cup Team. Some Pwnage here (note: Lexi Lalas picked the Germans to beat the US women in the semis the other night):

Love the enthusiasm and veteran presence of @AbbyWambach despite not playing much. That kind of leadership is priceless during a WC

I, too, am running Linux, so it must be related.

Regular Chrome on Linux has no issues (using Mint 17).  Same with Android (was killing my dolphin browser).

I'd recommend people trying using Chrome on their computer and phone and see if they're still having issues.  Was doing element inspect, and it doesn't seem to be linked to gif size or source, such as imgur.

Regular Chrome on Linux has no issues (using Mint 17).  Same with Android (was killing my dolphin browser).

I'd recommend people trying using Chrome on their computer and phone and see if they're still having issues.  Was doing element inspect, and it doesn't seem to be linked to gif size or source, such as imgur.

Interesting. So Chromium would crash but Chrome wouldn't?

Interesting. So Chromium would crash but Chrome wouldn't?

Ya, so that didn't sound right either.  So chromium is installed on my laptop, and locking up, but not outright crashing like Firefox is.  So I installed Chromium on the desktop no issues.  Running updates on the laptop (which I don't use as much), and going to check resources, but it looks like I'm not having issues with regular Chrome on the desktop or my phone.  Trying not to hijack the thread (more just help), but going to install Chrome on laptop to confirm as well.

Edit:  Updates help Chromium on the laptop, Chrome on laptop works without issue

Edited by Renegade7

Th

I think all of the animated GIFs are taking up too much memory.  My browser slows to a crawl when I load this page.

This didn't used to be a problem in the past on much weaker computers. I've got 12 gigs of RAM, dammit, and barely any of it is used.