Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Gas or charcoal?  A question for lesser men than these. 

My favorite part of this is all the lava that starts pouring out of the tray just behind the grate, and the adjustment of the angle once the cameraman realizes it.

Edited by Bliz
  • Like 1

These seems kind of douchey...and hysterical at the same time.

http://mashable.com/2015/06/18/divorce-cuts-half-of-belongings/

Hell hath a very literal fury for a husband scorned.

A German man seems to be following his divorce agreement to the letter by using power tools to give his ex-wife half of everything he owns.

The man posted a video of him cutting chairs, beds and phones in half for his ex with the translated description "Thank you for 12 'beautiful' years, Laura! You've really earned half." 

Scorned-husband-divorce.jpg57-8.jpg57-1.jpg57-3.jpg57-9.jpg

My dad bought a one year old Cadillac for $500 from a guy who put a "Divorce Sale-Everything Must Go!" ad in the Sunday paper back when big ol' Cadillacs were the ****.  Said the guy was more than happy to get rid of it as quickly as possible, out of spite.

...just saw Michael Jenkins tweet this Bill Simmons thing out. Seems really familiar, stylistically. 

Edited by SoulSkin
  • Like 3

Uh huh. Maybe that crow can come edumacate the ones I have here. The ones that do just opposite that I have to clean up after. :angry:;)

You know an easy way to train the crows in your area to clean up is to take pics of them pulling trash from a can, putting on the ground and picking at it. Then post the pics online in reverse order and BOOM!environmentally friendly crows Edited by BALLz
  • Like 1

You know an easy way to train the crows in your area to clean up is to take pics of them pulling trash from a can, putting on the ground and picking at it. Then post the pics online in reverse order and BOOM!environmentally friendly crows

I feel so fleeced right now. This is like finding out there aren't really pots of gold at the end of rainbows. 

[Eye drop guy]

Really hope this was someone on here!

Did anybody see the guy in the stands at the Nats game this week who took about 10 minutes trying to put on his clear plastic rain poncho with FP narrating?  That was the best belly-laugh I've had in a month.

Edit: and here it is.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 3

You know an easy way to train the crows in your area to clean up is to take pics of them pulling trash from a can, putting on the ground and picking at it. Then post the pics online in reverse order and BOOM!environmentally friendly crows

shush, people aren't supposed to know that!

Comment on Imgur under the crow pics:

"I'm going to post pics of my dog vacuuming up poop with his butt."

• Like 4