Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

So
wants Dumbledore & Gandalf to marry in Ireland; if it happens, WBC will picket!

Alas, the sheer awesomeness of such a union in such a place would blow your tiny bigoted minds out of your thick sloping skulls.

Well, the WBC won't have to go far to picket.  They're going to get married at the Equality House across the street from WBC:

Gandalf The White And Professor Albus Dumbledore To 'Wed' At The Equality House

I knew it was only a matter of time before some idiot tried to re-enact one of those "Cop Block" YouTube videos.

"...and now you have taken my phone" LOL

What a ****ing tool. Its one thing to be aware of your rights, to video record your interactions with police, and to assert yourself with them if you believe you are being treated unlawfully. In fact, I think those things are essential and not enough people are aware of their rights and the ways that police can use intimidation and other tactics to get what they want from you.

But this is just stupid. He wasn't being stopped unlawfully. He was given a clear reason why he was stopped then he tried to say that speeding wasn't illegal (is that some sovereign citizen stuff or something?) and got what he deserved. So many of these "cop blocker" toolbags have no common sense. You were caught speeding, the cop wasn't treating you unfairly or unlawfully. Give him your ID, get your ticket, and if you want to then go fight it in court. But no. Now you're going to jail, will get a misdemeanor charge and have to probably pay 4 times what you would have for the ticket. You sure showed them!

Edited by mistertim