Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

So @jk_rowling wants Dumbledore & Gandalf to marry in Ireland; if it happens, WBC will picket! #NotBanned @pinknews pic.twitter.com/zY7hT09Nv4

.@WBCsigns Alas, the sheer awesomeness of such a union in such a place would blow your tiny bigoted minds out of your thick sloping skulls.

• Like 1

Yeah seriously, you went after that thing with a paper towel? lol

Well, it was like four paper towels,, my wife suggested tongs, but i didn't want to miss him. Once he's out of sight, i'm never sleeping til he's caught.

So paper towels in hand, i grabbed him and was going to squeeze and crush him, but when i grabbed him, or her, i don't know, i didn't look...   when i grabbed it, it put two or three or nine legs on my hand and pushed out, and ran like hell, which of course caused a huge rush of panic.

I saw where it ran and it was in a fold of another towel, thinking i couldn't see it.. so i crushed down on the towel and heard it crunch, then i plucked it out with the paper towel..   it was still way too intact for my tastes,, could be just hurt, so i crushed with my fist while i ran to the closest toilet..

The first flush,,  he didn't go, laid in the water with his legs up. after my daily curse of the low flow toilet, i flushed again, and he went down.

I hope.

~Bwana

• Like 1

I am not a fisherman.  I did not know that part of the sport involved screaming like a schoolgirl.

Edit: Which, come to think of it, is probably what Bang sounded like while wrestling that monster spider.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1

Paper towel, tongs? Reminds of part in Joe Dirt when the girl keeps suggest the wrong items to pry frozen testicles off the porch...

Hammer, bat, massive book... Those were you're weapons of choice

• Like 1

I am not a fisherman.  I did not know that part of the sport involved screaming like a schoolgirl.

Edit: Which, come to think of it, is probably what Bang sounded like while wrestling that monster spider.

Why did the video stop?  I wanted to see our high pitched friend get his catch into the boat.  :)

Never see Jeremy Wade screaming like that.  Wuss.

Well, it was like four paper towels,, my wife suggested tongs, but i didn't want to miss him. Once he's out of sight, i'm never sleeping til he's caught.

So paper towels in hand, i grabbed him and was going to squeeze and crush him, but when i grabbed him, or her, i don't know, i didn't look... when i grabbed it, it put two or three or nine legs on my hand and pushed out, and ran like hell, which of course caused a huge rush of panic.

I saw where it ran and it was in a fold of another towel, thinking i couldn't see it.. so i crushed down on the towel and heard it crunch, then i plucked it out with the paper towel.. it was still way too intact for my tastes,, could be just hurt, so i crushed with my fist while i ran to the closest toilet..

The first flush,, he didn't go, laid in the water with his legs up. after my daily curse of the low flow toilet, i flushed again, and he went down.

I hope.

~Bwana

Well...you do realize that you saw one....means there are more roaming around your house...and that may be the baby you killed..Momma is gonna be pissed

Doesn't change the fact that I'd be hovering over that spider in a helicopter hanging out the door with a M60 or whatever with CCR playing in the background

So you're saying Bangster was circling the house (and spider inside it) "it ain't meeeeee! I ain't no fortunate one!"

helicopterhandout.jpeg.size.xxlarge.lett

• Like 3