Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the Commanders Jayden Daniels QB LSU

PCS

1 hour ago, ntotoro said:

I now officially Maye is an absolute flame out and failure... 🤣

Lol, **** Drake Maye. He's a Patriot now.

Jayden is the guy and I can't wait to see what he accomplishes with this team. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

Welcome to the DMV, Jayden.

To us, you are more important than the President.

Stay healthy, young man. 

Concentrate on getting better and avoid distractions (commercials). 

This is one of the best places to play football. 

Best of luck.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Hey. Remember when we were saying trading Howell away was a slam dunk Commanders were drafting Maye at 2? Didn’t want friends having to compete for the starting spot. Yeah I do too. 

• Haha 2

Great college QB. If he stays healthy he can IMO be an elite NFL QB.

Insane runner. Elusive and not a straight line runner

Good vision.  Good decision maker.

Accurate.  Quick release.

Hard worker.

Should be a ton of fun 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Great college QB. If he stays healthy he can IMO be an elite NFL QB.

Insane runner. Elusive and not a straight line runner

Good vision.  Good decision maker.

Accurate.  Quick release.

Hard worker.

Should be a ton of fun 

Jayden's release is so, so quick. If he can stop searching for escape routes and keep his eyes downfield, paired with his elusiveness, he's going to be difficult to sack. 

• Like 3

The dude is exciting and decisive.  I like how he manipulates coverages with his eyes and body from the pocket.  Sky's the limit with this kid.

I held off watching a ton of vid on him until he was the guy.  I gotta say I'm impressed and see why Adam made this pick.  

They took their time and made sure they weren't missing anything. Welcome to the DMV JD!! LFG...

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 5

There is a lot to like about Jayden.

His mechanics are sound.  Footwork is great.  Release is quick.  Uses eyes to help manipulate the defense and goes through his progressions well.  Arm is fine for the NFL, not big, but it'll work.  Great touch on the ball.

He, like all prospects, has some places to improve, but I'm optimistic he'll figure it out.  The VR stuff has been intriguing to hear about.  I hope we've got a VR room set up for him ASAP.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

lot of us are long time die hard fans of this franchise JD, and long have we suffered. we need you to succeed big time. if you can, you will find yourself cheered and loved like only fans of long time losing teams can love their saviors (see detroit). you have some real high end talents. do whatever it takes to translate them to this league and help save us!!! 

:xskins:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

Greetings Sons of Washington  - 

I step away for some R&R in the Bahamas and this place has turned into a morgue.  Or maybe it is that impending sense of dread when you know your organization has been fleeced again.  Somehow this collective has threaded the proverbial needle and found the only human being in the draft that encapsulates the worst attributes of Haskins and RG3, neatly rolled all that into a frail looking E.T. body.  The best this fanbase can muster is some type of blind allegiance to "Adam Peters".    

Was anyone else concerned that the other teams had legitimate looking war rooms and the Commanders team looked like they were operating out of a Red Roof Inn?  Why is Doug Williams still wandering around aimlessly?

I admit I am legitimately concerned for the young mans health.  Lil Jay seems to already have communication issues, often preferring to express his true feelings through his mommy and his agent.  I can't even fathom what will happen when the massive CTE sets in after he is ragdolled at TJ Watt at Fedex Field.  

What is even more embarrassing is watching these stooges take a victory lap while the rest of the NFL laughs, knowing we were the only organization dumb enough to buy in.  The Patriots could not believe their luck and were at the podium before ESPN finished their requisite self aggrandizing for fooling the Commanders into thinking this was the prize.

The Wise Man Prediction: Bust, Broken, or Traded By Year 4. Sorry friends.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb down 4

ggarriso

seriously, that you somehow thought that typing out that little ditty and drop it here was worthwhile in any way suggests some very questionable thinking and decision making 

but that you chose to do R &R in the Bahamas gives me hope for you 😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

ggarriso

seriously, that you somehow thought that typing out that little ditty and drop it here was worthwhile in any way suggests some very questionable thinking and decision making 

but that you chose to do R &R in the Bahamas gives me hope for you 😉

I'm gonna get all my positivity about Daniels out in the next couple days so I can post all my negative feelings about him from Cancun next week.  :P

"Honey come on stop posting online and pick a drink."

"Fine I'll have a pina colada.  Make it strong, unlike Jayden's arms!"

• Haha 4