Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Unless we sign Brady and a LT, I have no interest in trading for a WR

Yeah, too much salary for one position. This is a deep WR draft. Just draft one.

The only position I’d use trading Allen for, is a vet OT or used to get a pick to draft an OT.

On 4/12/2024 at 10:27 AM, Going Commando said:

Here is how the next part of the story goes: he lost his mentor, who was willing to design his entire defense around getting him favorable match ups and playmaking looks, and he takes a big step back with Mike Zimmer, who tries to make him play in a structured OLB role.  He hates it, becomes a malcontent, falls afoul of Jerry, then walks in free agency.

Takes his playbook to a division rival, to which many are unconcerned, since he doesn't really know what's in it.

• Haha 1

Courtland Sutton wants a new deal with more guaranteed money, no doubt Denver will be dealing him. I like Sutton and I don't think he'd cost more than a 5th round pick. Dude can get into the endzone. Denver was shopping him last year during the season from what I recall....

• Thumb up 1

Five NFL players who were suspended indefinitely for violating the league's gambling policy in 2023 have been reinstated, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Thursday.

Three ex-Lions players -- wide receiver Quintez Cephus, safety C.J. Moore and defensive lineman Demetrius Taylor -- ex-Colts linebacker Rashod Berry and current Commanders edge Shaka Toney have had their active statuses restored.

Of the five reinstated players, only Toney is currently on a team's 90-man roster.

• Thanks 2

On 4/16/2024 at 2:06 PM, kingdaddy said:

Courtland Sutton wants a new deal with more guaranteed money, no doubt Denver will be dealing him. I like Sutton and I don't think he'd cost more than a 5th round pick. Dude can get into the endzone. Denver was shopping him last year during the season from what I recall....

He would be a nice fit in our very short receiver room. If it only takes a late round pick, why not?

12 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Five NFL players who were suspended indefinitely for violating the league's gambling policy in 2023 have been reinstated, NFL Network Insider Tom Pelissero reported Thursday.

Three ex-Lions players -- wide receiver Quintez Cephus, safety C.J. Moore and defensive lineman Demetrius Taylor -- ex-Colts linebacker Rashod Berry and current Commanders edge Shaka Toney have had their active statuses restored.

Of the five reinstated players, only Toney is currently on a team's 90-man roster.

Well **** how does this change our edge rusher needs?    Shaka was awesome before this suspension.   

• Haha 1

What is it about dalton risner that scares everybody so much?

He was a top free agent last year and didn't sign until the season started and despite playing pretty well for the Vikings here we are again with him hanging around forever. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, seantaylor=god said:

Were those 118 snaps special teams included or just as a pass rusher? I don’t recall him playing that much.

Just D.  He had 65 on teams. He must have started one game because he had 52 against Dallas, the rest were two games with 12, one with 11 and single digits in six others

• Thumb up 1

His PFF scores in games where he had significant snaps don't look too bad?  I'm assuming he'll get an opportunity to compete since he's still here (they could have cut him, and didn't).

image.thumb.png.2d9585ed150ebd946ebe9a69bce61ad1.png

image.thumb.png.6f1c76a5b3f633cd9bd35befefdb8099.png

Edited by Bifflog

3 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

What in the world is going on with Justin Simmons? Feels like at this point someone will get him rather cheap on a 1 year deal?

I think he's probably waiting for teams that miss out on the draft or have an injury.  But he may also eventually sign cheap if that doesn't work as he hopes.

2 hours ago, CommDownMan said:

I think he's probably waiting for teams that miss out on the draft or have an injury.  But he may also eventually sign cheap if that doesn't work as he hopes.

Allbright (Broncos radio guy but also a national insider) mentioned the other day in a tweet that Simmons has multiple offers on the table, he’s basically just waiting to see if a better or more desperate situation opens up. So sounds like the money is indeed not very high on the current offers 

Simmons is money well spent with the CBs we currently have. Hed allow us to play more cover one man defense. I'd love to throw a chunk of upfront money at him on a 4 year deal we can back out of down the road 

• Like 1