Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

12 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

How in the hell do they have any money left? This is ridiculous!   and I wouldnt be surprised if they have 3 first rounders in this draft.

Edited by Chris 44

Just now, RVAskins said:

What's the over/under on how many fumbles he'll have in NE?

No more then 2...new guy isn't BB, but Pat's still have standards he might not survive...they'll bench him before letting him cost as many games as we did, 49ers are similar in that regard.

10 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Holy ****. If Kirk's PR team made that....The man is ridiculous. 

Pretty impressive work too in the minutes he's had to work with since of course we all know they couldn't legally contact the falcons before noon today.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

The man is incredible. Another 100 mill guaranteed in his bank account. And this while coming off a blown out achilles. Unreal

There needs to be studies done for real LOLOLOL

• Like 1

Just now, RVAskins said:

What's the over/under on how many fumbles he'll have in NE?

I'd say over.

It's colder up there in Foxboro. 

That harder, colder football will be sliding out of his butterfingers with much frequency. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

The Cousins news is too bad for (redacted)

Nah.  It had no effect on Hallock.  When it was clear they were moving on from Ridder as a starter, his days were numbered.  

2024 cap hit for Hallock: $9,060,000.  They're going to save $7m on the cap when they cut him.  

2024 cap hit for Ridder: $1,462,626

FYI: Spotrac is STUGGLING.  

They're going to draft somebody to be another developmental guy, cut Hallock. Ridder will be the backup.  Hallock is very likely out of the league or somebody's practice squad pretty soon.  I'm betting out of the league.  But I've been wrong before.  I'll be wrong again.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Vikings, tell me your season is already over without telling me your season is already over....

The lions still have Goff, and the packers have Jordan love...

And the bears might get CAleb Williams

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

People getting mad since Philly is signing these big names yet they only have 1 SB to show for it.  It's not like they're the Chiefs or something like that

They’re feeling a lot like the chiefs of the nfc. Howie understands quality over quantity. I hate them as much as the next guy, but they have the best FO in the game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

I like Biaditz signing but hope it doesn’t affect us drafting a center if they are there. Even if they have to sit 2 years

I cant see us drafting a center now. With Stromberg on the roster already and Biadasz being a pro bowl center it wouldnt make too much sense to me. 

• Like 7
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Veretax said:

The lions still have Goff, and the packers have Jordan love...

And the bears might get CAleb Williams

Love the Vikings do something desperate and trade for Fields, that's a rebuild year if they get Darnold, might as well not get anyone.

8 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

People getting mad since Philly is signing these big names yet they only have 1 SB to show for it.  It's not like they're the Chiefs or something like that

Compared to us they are.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I cant see us drafting a center now. With Stromberg on the roster already and Biadasz being a pro bowl center it wouldnt make too much sense to me. 

Unless we’re looking to kick Strom outward a bit?