Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, zanshin said:

Forbes with his head down again.

FORBES IS HORRIBBBBBBBLE!!!!!  He's extremely thin and he seriously lacks the playmaking ability we thought he had.  Big time miss on that pick

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ExoDus84 said:

"waiting to happen"? Dude has long since passed the barrier for being a bust. High first round pick that can't buy any playing time, and is already on his second team. Dude is absolute trash. Maybe one of the worst draft picks of the last 10 years.

Thats exactly what I said in the draft thread :)

3 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I agree with your second paragraph but the first confuses me.

You seem to be making the argument that a peyton manning type quarterback doesn't matter and that having a competent management structure is all that matters.

Hypothetical here since there's absolutely no way to know for sure who in the draft will be a franchise quarterback and who will bust.

If you knew for certain that we could get the next peyton manning in the 2024 draft would you still want them to win the last week against Dallas even if it meant we'd lose out on a hall of famer?

It does matter, but a bad organization is like a clock that could be right only twice a day.

Other organizations have won super bowls with QBs that weren't #1 or even #2 overall.

I'm supposed to be rooting for highest pick possible when a good GM if he sees someone worth it will trade up anyone?

I'm giving Wizards benefit of the doubt because I get since the rookie is developing.   I'm jus tried of needing higher picks unless something is in place to get results in developing who we draft.

It's cart before the horse for me, and I've seen too many of the new folks comes in with a high pick and not get that to jus assume the next one does.

So I'll live in the present until someone proves they know what they doing with the future.  I'm tired of hearing about the future when the present still hurts.

• Like 1

Just now, Conn said:

Why

Judgement of his football acumen aside, he doesn’t seem likable in the least. 

To me, he seems very likable and well-spoken in interviews and his players loved him in KC.

Once you start losing though, certain personality types begin to grate and I think the way he contrasts with Ron, along with the losing, has poisoned the well.