Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Jets ~ The One Where One Gets Grounded

zCommander

Just now, KDawg said:

Again, I addressed this in the post you quoted. The quick hitters Brissett is hitting are basic play calls and anyone can do them. If Howell can’t run those plays why in God’s name are we throwing 60 times a game?

None of it makes sense.

I am NOT defending Howell. Again, I’m on the train that he’s shot and it’s over for him at this point. 

But the playcalling is different and none of the reasons are good.

I’m just not sure if the playcalling is different or if Brissett just knows what he is doing. 

• Like 1

Just now, Renegade7 said:

I'm proud of them, I don't need to lose, this in encouraging if they pull this off right begore christmas. 

If Harris knows what he's doing, the rebuild after will take care of itself.

This win is absolutely meaningless. Majority of this team won’t be here when the team turns it around. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hdf561 said:

If anything this shows how much Rivera should be fired…we potentially could have been a playoff team with Brisett and he could have kept his job, but he was so inept he couldn’t see it 

In fairness to him, if past history is an indicator, he probably didn’t know Brissett was on the roster until a week ago

Edited by stoshuaj
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

The 30 year ****ing nightmare that is being a Washington football fan continues. I want to puke right now. I HATE THIS ****ING FRANCHISE.

This is why every time someone tells me that we are going ina different direction now and I should be optimistic I have to remind them that I believe nothing with this team until I see it.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, cougs said:

We look really balanced now. We couldn’t run with Howell as qb, but now we are run heavy. I can give that Howell thinks he is Batman right now, but it sucks that the play calling has changed since Brissett has been in. 

Maybe they were stacking the box daring howell to beat them but he couldnt