Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

Just now, kingdaddy said:

what the hell is Gibson doing pre-snap? He looks like a guy running around with hot coffee on his face. Who put that in the playbook?

I noticed that earlier when we could have gotten a first down and instead running his body forward he's just scrambling around for no first down

2 minutes ago, YouLikeThat said:

I been in those conversations with the same people in those threads. I know whats been said. We all want the team to have the best players as possible. Im just more certain it isnt Howell than others while some are more certain that the better players arent in the upcoming draft at the most important position. I can lead a horse to water but  I can't force it to drink 

So you basically just admitted that this is a duplicate account. Well played, Einstein.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 3

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Howell needs to work on his short range accuracy for sure. It has been an issue the past few weeks. 

Agreed. That LB was all over that screen, too. EBs tendencies + Howell missing on short range stuff has been an issue.

• Like 1

Just now, YouLikeThat said:

I been in those conversations with the same people in those threads. I know whats been said. We all want the team to have the best players as possible. Im just more certain it isnt Howell than others while some are more certain that the better players arent in the upcoming draft at the most important position. I can lead a horse to water but  I can't force it to drink 

We won’t get a chance at the good qbs this draft

Just now, YouLikeThat said:

Lol ok you must be a Howell lover too lol. Get ready for a shiny new qb that they will trot out for increased season tickets prices

I don’t think many people would have a problem with that. We’re talking about scenarios and what we like and don’t like… I have yet to see a single person say, “IF THEY DRAFT QB I QUIT BEING A FAN!”

It’s easy to say you want the QB. And that’s okay. You’re allowed that opinion. I’m not sure it’s as easy as getting a QB in this draft. 

We’ll see. Long way to go.

• Like 1