Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

You called me a monster for suggesting they might be delicious given they share a common ancestor with cows!!  

Btw, how do they determine consent in the study of Dolphin rape? 😂 

Well, we're like pigs, so......

Ever read the story about the CIA paying NASA for the LSD girl banging dolphins in STT?

22 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

The big question this offseason will be ALL ABOUT Howell.  Can you build around him or look to draft a QB.

That is not a realistic question.  The OL is just disgusting.  Tom Brady could not be successful with this line.  I’d bench the whole team next week.  Let the backups get killed.

Sweat and Young were lucky to get out.

Edited by PolarExpress
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Daniel.redskins said:

This deserves a firing.  Though I would rather watch Ron suffer through this team he singlehandedly built. 

If he is suffering, that means we're still suffering too. Not that firing him matters at this point, we're not winning a game and its pointless to do so.

9 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Dolphins are seriously one of the worst animals. They seem like they're just dumb fish that rape and fight all the time, but they have huge brains. Way bigger than ours.

It's like the only thing that makes our society seem like a success. Sort of. Bigger brained doplhins, notorious for rape and violence never invented currency.

They might have huge brains but they haven't even discovered fire yet. Dumb ****s.

1 minute ago, Wyvern said:

I'm hoping that Washington comes back strong in the second half -- looking like a basket-case won't entice FAs to come here.  Also, some of the younger players need to be trained in the "never say die" mindset.  And please understand, some of the players on this team WILL be a part of the team's future plans.

Meh. FA players wont be coming to play for this coaching staff anyways. We are going to have a shiny new head piece of the organization in about 6 or 7 weeks.

2 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

I'm hoping that Washington comes back strong in the second half -- because looking like a basket-case won't entice quality FAs to come here.  Also, some of the younger players need to be trained in the "never say die" mindset.  And please understand, some of the players on this team WILL be a part of the team's future plans.

Unfortunately your right, a bunch of this rabble will be back.

Just now, FootballZombie said:

I don't see a reason to justify keeping the peanut vender when your consonantly blown out like this.

I can roll out a bunch of bums and get boat-raced each week.

We suck with this set up, we can suck without it.

You're blaming the peanut guy?