Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

Just now, redskinss said:

Who the **** is van ginkel and how is he shredding us today?

I mean seriously why does this **** always happen to us?

Whoever lines up at LDE against us looks like an All Pro. That might have something to do with who have out there at RT.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

This oline can't block anything, but they especially suck vs stunts.

And they have all season. Which is why I would go to exclusively gap blocking scheme. But when they play gap they dont do that well either. The Ol is simply a trainwreck.

Hey Ron, watching Tua from the sidelines, how do you like him? That’s the QB you could have had but instead you chose the generational talent that is not on your team anymore. If you had chosen Tua you most likely would be getting an extension instead of getting fired. Oh, by the way, 24 points against your D already. Think you should fire yourself tomorrow. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, srtman04 said:

He should have gotten it out faster,  he had enough time to at least throw it away

I am tired of hearing this. This whole team is one big crap pile. The whole thing needs to be blown up. Stop with the it’s Howell’s fault. 

• Like 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

And they have all season. Which is why I would go to exclusively gap blocking scheme. But when they play gap they dont do that well either. The Ol is simply a trainwreck.

They have had some success running inside zone using duo. That’s about it.

• Like 1

Just now, PolarExpress said:

My mistake.  You quoted me.  I do appreciate your contributions and knowledge.

I don’t mean that as an attack on you or your character. I’m responding to you saying I’m lecturing people on Howell. 

Again, I don’t know how I can possibly make this more clear or where I have failed in communication… this has nothing to do with Sam Howell. 

Our OL is egregiously awful and whoever is at QB is in a place where their career is hanging in the balance because our OL simply is so far below league par it’s unfathomable.

People wanting a QB is 100% fine by me. As long as our offensive line is fixed. 

FA is not good for OL and our OL fix is going to need to come from the draft. 

Drafting Caleb Williams will not save us. Look at Carolina. Their OL is better than ours but still stinks and their #1 overall QB, that they traded next year’s 1 for and are stuck with, stinks. Lots of good that did.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Yeah but wait till after the bye week once they have had chance to learn the offense.

• Haha 1