Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 13 - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins

zCommander

10 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I have Jaylen Waddle on my fantasy team. He has been mediocre this season, for the most part. However he is a good receiver, very fast, and most importantly, he is playing us! Might be the first ever 100 point individual fantasy performance in NFL history!

Dolphins - 37

Washington -  17

Yeah I have Waddle as well. I hope we triple team Hill and Waddle can go off for like 200 and 3 TDs lolol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

My advice if you want to try to enjoy this game, let go of any last little spark of humanity that still dwells in your soul. Try to view our players, not as human beings, but as faceless characters in a spectacle of ineptitude being presented for our enjoyment. That way it will be easier to tolerate watching Miami beat their brains in for three hours.

At the same time, understand that our coaches are human beings. Human beings with families who will only view them as failures for the rest of their lives. Schadenfreude… Do you know what that means? Derive your joy from the pain of others. Feast off of the primitive pleasures of your id.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

mmmmm, some dolphin with asparagus buttered and lightly spiced sounds yummy yummy yummy { the actual dolphin fish, not flipper }.

Unfortunately the Dolphins will have the Commanders slow-roasted with garlic and beer.

BUT, their HC knows about karma and running up the score; last time they did that they lost the following week { I believe } so he will keep

the game reasonably non-nuclear blowout-style.

The team will prob respond the same way as the last 4 weeks, fall behind early by 2 scores and struggle to keep the game within 16.

Flippers          47

Flip-Wilsons   23

24 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

mmmmm, some dolphin with asparagus buttered and lightly spiced sounds yummy yummy yummy { the actual dolphin fish, not flipper }.

Unfortunately the Dolphins will have the Commanders slow-roasted with garlic and beer.

BUT, their HC knows about karma and running up the score; last time they did that they lost the following week { I believe } so he will keep

the game reasonably non-nuclear blowout-style.

The team will prob respond the same way as the last 4 weeks, fall behind early by 2 scores and struggle to keep the game within 16.

Flippers          47

Flip-Wilsons   23

Have you watched the Cove? Why would they go through all that trouble slaughtering dolphins if they are not delicious? They share a common ancestor with cows. It’s basically an ocean filet mignon if you get the right cut I assume. 

On 11/26/2023 at 5:59 PM, Commander PK said:

Out of sheer morbid curiosity (and my son for some unholy reason wants me to take him to this game) I checked the ticket prices.  They are still asking 115 or higher for nosebleeds. 

NOPE

I’m going to have to pay a lot less than that to take him to watch this massacre.  

I know Tua and Tyreek make the Fins a more exciting team than in the past, but to the extent that they are driving prices up that much against our 4-8 sorry team?

22 hours ago, SoCalSkins said:

Have you watched the Cove? Why would they go through all that trouble slaughtering dolphins if they are not delicious? They share a common ancestor with cows. It’s basically an ocean filet mignon if you get the right cut I assume. 

There's the typical dolphin that most visualize, like Flipper or something resembling a porpoise, then there's the dolphin fish, a.k.a. Dorado or Mahi Mahi, which is what I can only describe in 3 words;  De-Li-Cious !   

22 hours ago, hail2skins said:

I know Tua and Tyreek make the Fins a more exciting team than in the past, but to the extent that they are driving prices up that much against our 4-8 sorry team?

Ehh, they're still pissed about SB XVII...

19 hours ago, Captain James said:

Samezies. Benching Dell for Waddle this week (Waddle has been riding the bench).

Whoa, benching Dell? I picked up Tank about a month ago and it's been quite possibly my greatest waiver wire acquisition my entire life. Lol. I'm not benching that dude. Is there any way you can get Waddle and Dell both in at the same time like me? Maybe flex one. Tank has been fantastic. Last Sunday would have been even better but a 50 plus yard catch was negated by an illegal shift and another decently big gain was missed by him having his toe barely outta bounds. Anyhow dude is a stud.

I am surprised this board hasn't been filled with fantasy talk, for a few years now. I dropped Dell when he got concussed/bye. Luckily the owner that snatched him from me is set to miss the playoffs otherwise I'd be on the ledge especially after dropping Kyren in week 2. Back on topic I dropped Jeff Wilson even though he got a lot of prime game time last week. I think he had more carries than Mostert in the first half and got the first series in the 2nd half. But with Achane back he was a drop.

I think Tua is ripe for some INTs with all his lofted ducks passes. Of course throwing to a wide open Tyreek running across our 4 deep quarters will be painful to watch but maybe Curl or someone else steps up and goes Pick 6 like the Jets did to him.

Edited by RandyHolt

3 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Whoa, benching Dell? I picked up Tank about a month ago and it's been quite possibly my greatest waiver wire acquisition my entire life. Lol. I'm not benching that dude. Is there any way you can get Waddle and Dell both in at the same time like me? Maybe flex one. Tank has been fantastic. Last Sunday would have been even better but a 50 plus yard catch was negated by an illegal shift and another decently big gain was missed by him having his toe barely outta bounds. Anyhow dude is a stud.

If I still had Dell he'd be on the bench in my 10 team. I have Evans Pittman and the Sun God. We start 3 WRs so he'd maybe be a flex battle with my RB which is Breece Bijan Rachaad and now Zack Moss. I also have Ridley who may well top Dell this week especially if Noah Brown is back. Any help on what back to sit! Maybe Breece...

Edited by RandyHolt

I think this one ends up being close-ish for the first 1.5 quarters, Miami pulls away but we make a 4th quarter garbage time run to make it look closer than it actually is. I think Mike McDaniels has a field day in a revenge-ish game. 

Hill: 180, 1 TD

Waddle: 90, 1 TD

Mostert: 120 total yards, 2 TD

Achane: 120 total yards, 1 TD

Miami: 45

Washington: 27

Edited by JamesMadisonSkins

10 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

If I still had Dell he'd be on the bench in my 10 team. I have Evans Pittman and the Sun God. We start 3 WRs so he'd maybe be a flex battle with my RB which is Breece Bijan Rachaad and now Zack Moss. I also have Ridley who may well top Dell this week especially if Noah Brown is back. Any help on what back to sit! Maybe Breece...

Wow. Your team is pretty stacked. I have no idea what you should do. Man that is excellent running back depth. I have Pacheco, Kyren Williams, Josh Jacobs, and Joe Mixon.  Keenan Allen in my flex, so can't put one in there. Allen is incredible and gets ludicrous amounts of targets.

Edited by AlwaysBeRedskins2Me
  • Like 2